Sign in to follow this  
HuntingOnline1

home made crow decoy or call?

hey.. any one know how to make a homemade/makeshift crow call and a croww call insert... and also a makeshift or homemade decoy for crow..

also whats the best way in luring the crow to land close??

Thank You,

Jake

Best way is just to buy some decoys and a caller practice with the caller before you go out or you could end up giving a warning call and doing completly the opposite of what you want to do . I usualy set up the decoys in a fighting stance with a owl decoy, make sure you are completly camod up and call them in wait untill they open there wings over the decoys as they seem to stop still for a second then let them have it

search the net mate for shooting and fieldsports shops theres loads on ther should find what your looking for :good:

dnt kno bout homemade crow decoy r call,,but when on ur on ur way to where u set up ur hide try shoot a crow place it out on the field facing the wind this shud draw more rooks, also sounds crazy but bring scarps to put in field(bread)etc,put it as close as u wnt the bird land,it wrks...!!!!!!

hi i use a dead rabbit. leave it belly up they see it better and put a couple of decoys around and about it. when there close enough :gunsmilie: let em have it.

hi i use a dead rabbit. leave it belly up they see it better and put a couple of decoys around and about it. when there close enough :gunsmilie: let em have it.

I know they're dead expensive but well worth the money, Icaller. Brings them in fine.