i made a pigeon magnet!!

ii Ray, I Dont Suppose Its Bad For a Rimmer Like Yourself,

I Heard You Got The Motor Out Of a Vibrator From Ann Summers?

Rabbit Something?

Personal Use Maybe ?

:clapper:

Naa Mate Its Looks The Shizzle :laugh:

Should Draw Some Birdies In For Ye ;):victory:

:drink:

is there a certain motor you use?? iv never saw 1 and i might have a go a making 1, good luck with it anyway.
no mate cut it out of a car we had at the station it a window wiper motor, the poles a off a old tent, glued them together with a tap of a hammer, a quick spray of paint to give it the camo affect,

it not that fast you turn but fast enough going to try a dimmer switch on it to see will it work to slow it down !!!! atb sounder

looks good mate, you can use some of the dimmer switches from cars for a speed controler , or an old ford heater coil, situated under the bonnet at the back by the heater fan in a small metal cage.

Just one question the bird holders are they straight with the arms or angled with the way it rotates ?

Not sure im looking at it right or me glasses are wonky :)

looks good mate, you can use some of the dimmer switches from cars for a speed controler , or an old ford heater coil, situated under the bonnet at the back by the heater fan in a small metal cage.

Just one question the bird holders are they straight with the arms or angled with the way it rotates ?

they are straight out in a fork but i put the crows in side ways, faceing them in the rotation of the magnet :thumbs:

sounder

is there a certain motor you use?? iv never saw 1 and i might have a go a making 1, good luck with it anyway.
no mate cut it out of a car we had at the station it a window wiper motor, the poles a off a old tent, glued them together with a tap of a hammer, a quick spray of paint to give it the camo affect,

it not that fast you turn but fast enough going to try a dimmer switch on it to see will it work to slow it down !!!! atb sounder

cheer,s for that, just so happens i have 2 of them moters will try and make 1 in the next few evening's,

they are straight out in a fork but i put the crows in side ways, faceing them in the rotation of the magnet :thumbs:

sounder

ahh me glasses are ok then :)

does putting the crows on sideways not make it difficult for the wing spread?

im guessing the arms are not metal rod so they can be bent to accomodate the bird cradle in the normal fashion.

but if it works fine that way nice one.

sounder

im guessing the arms are not metal rod so they can be bent to accomodate the bird cradle in the normal fashion.

no mate i cable tie the wings open works a dream :thumbs:

atb sounder

sounder

no mate i cable tie the wings open works a dream :thumbs:

atb sounder

find some dull mat paint for it you may find that'll shine too much in sun and from a distance will put off more than than it will draw

• 2 weeks later...