A very brief intro:

Guest Paul in North Lincs

Guest Paul in North Lincs

Found your link on one of the Pigeon Watch Forums, and thought I'd drop in and have a sniff about.

Have Been a dedicated shooting / hunting man for well over 20 years, and provide a pest control service all over.........yes you guessed it.............. North Lincolshire.

I enjoy all disaplines, with my favourites being, pigeon decoying, ferreting over shotty, nets or lurcher, ratting, and single handed coursing................. (I hope thats not naughty word on here :diablo::diablo: ).

I spend most of my spare time out in the field,... with the rest of it being spent getting 3 rounds off f***s off Dorris for being out all of the time ( Im sure you guys can relate!!! :lol: ).

Anyway.. ....... I will be about, and I'm sure we will all chat from time to time.

Until then.............si thee

Paul in North Lincs.

• 2 weeks later...

OOOooOO A lincs man on ere welcome and nope single handed coursing aint a dirty word LOL

and we dont need to be ashamed to come from Lincs else why do all the coursing folk seem to wanna come ere ;)

ie our dear mr vickers ;) Maybe i can drag u into my lincs show :yahoo: