FOR SALE Mitsubishi Shogun GLS LWB 2.8TD

HI...IAM SELLING THIS MOTOR .....I JUST BOUGHT IT A FEW DAYS AGO ...HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN TOLD IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT I HAVE TO SELL IT..IT IS A 1995 MODEL AND IS GUN METAL GREY IN COLOUR AND IS A SEVEN SEATER ....IT DOES'NT HAVE ANY M.O.T OR TAX .....AND IT HAS DONE ABOUT 154,000 MILES, BUT IT STILL STARTS NO PROBS AND IT STILL PULLS LIKE A TRAIN ...IT HAS BEEN DAMAGED / REPAIRED BUT ITS STILL A NICE BIG MOTOR.....SOME BAD BITS ARE THE DOOR LOCKS ARE A BIT STICKY AND BOTH REAR WHEEL ARCHES BEHIND THE TRIM ARE PRETTY ROUGH ..I AM WANTING £1150 O.V.N.O.IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED THEY CAN SEND ME THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU PICTURES OF THE JEEP OR YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL ON 07779861789 AND ARRANGE TO COME SEE IT......BY THE WAY I LIVE IN BO'NESS CENTRAL SCOTLAND

post-16867-1245014417.jpg

post-16867-1245014640.jpg

post-16867-1245014871.jpg

post-16867-1245014913.jpg

Edited by Davy T

post-16867-1245086335.jpg post-16867-1245086411.jpg post-16867-1245086403.jpg

post-16867-1245086306.jpg post-16867-1245086423.jpg post-16867-1245086438.jpg

post-16867-1245086448.jpg post-16867-1245086461.jpg post-16867-1245086470.jpg

I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO GET RID BY THE MISSUS ...I WAS LOOKING TO TRY AND GET AS MUCH BACK AS I PAID FOR IT BUT IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED THEY CAN TAKE IT FOR A GRAND...IT WILL DRIVE AWAY ...LIKE I SAID IN THE FIRST POST IT DOESNT HAVE ANY TAX AND ONLY ABOUT 3WKS LEFT OF M.O.T BUT ALTHOUGH IT DOES HAVE PATCHES OF RUST (SEE THE PHOTOS) I DONT SEE ANY REASON WHY IT CANT BE MOT'D AGAIN...IF ANYBODY WANTS TO COME AND SEE IT THEN THEY ARE MORE THAN WELCOME...JUST REMEMBER THE MOTOR IS ALMOST 15 YRS OLD AND DONT EXPECT IT TO BE COMPLETELY CLEAN

Edited by Davy T
  • 2 weeks later...

hi...i put my motor in for an mot a couple of days ago and it failed on some welding ......the offside arch needs fixing, there is two holes in the offside inner sill and there is two holes in the offisde inner wheel arch....the only other thing it failed on was a front and rear lightbulb.....I was hoping to get what i paid for it but i will have to cut my losses..... i need to get it away so iam looking for £800 the way it stands ,if i get the repairs fixed myself i will be lookin for £1000.... so again if anybody would like to have a look they can give me a call on 07779861789 and you can arrange a time to see it.....cheers Davy

cheers mate ...iam in the middle of tryin to get it repaired..it only needed some welding and i dont weld ...so it was just to save any hassle...i do have it advertised on ebay and a couple of local papers also ......

hi...i put my motor in for an mot a couple of days ago and it failed on some welding ......the offside arch needs fixing, there is two holes in the offside inner sill and there is two holes in the offisde inner wheel arch....the only other thing it failed on was a front and rear lightbulb.....I was hoping to get what i paid for it but i will have to cut my losses..... i need to get it away so iam looking for £800 the way it stands ,if i get the repairs fixed myself i will be lookin for £1000.... so again if anybody would like to have a look they can give me a call on 07779861789 and you can arrange a time to see it.....cheers Davy

I will give you £300 for it, thats £200 more than scrap value on a good day.

Dont be offended, as there is no MOT or TAX its only worth scrap value.

Regards Jimmy

I will give you £300 for it, thats £200 more than scrap value on a good day.

Dont be offended, as there is no MOT or TAX its only worth scrap value.

Regards Jimmy

Dont be offended ......how can i not be offended.....£300 ....thats more than takin the piss...i have knocked back 3offers on ebay.....2 at 500 and 1 at 550 ...so i think you know what am goin to say about your out of this world offer !!!!!!

regards Davy

IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED ....MY MOTOR WILL BE HAVING THE WELDING REPAIRS CARRIED OUT ON THE 6TH JULY...NEXT MONDAY ...SO FROM THE TUESDAY IT WILL HAVE A YEARS M.O.T.....

Hi ...Motor now has one full year's M.O.T....if anybody is interested call me on this number 07812063840.......dont call the other number listed as i have lost my mobile due to moving house

no offence mate but shoguns are worthless these days sombody tried to give me one in better condition than yours and i stil didnt take it they are bags of rust its the pajero that hold ther money, if you can get 500 for the shogun then i would jump at it. by looking at it yours is on rusty side aswell. good luck with your sale bud

cheers FT

no offence mate but shoguns are worthless these days sombody tried to give me one in better condition than yours and i stil didnt take it they are bags of rust its the pajero that hold ther money, if you can get 500 for the shogun then i would jump at it. by looking at it yours is on rusty side aswell. good luck with your sale bud

cheers FT

well i for one think its a fair price if you didnt mind doing the rust spots .

i found this one same year etcc and the last time i looked it was £1300 but hadnt met the reserve

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MITSUBISHI-PAJERO-SH...%3A1%7C294%3A50

SOLD FOR £1850 !!

stick it on ebay davy and you will get a grand for it

look at this one which failed it mot

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-MITSUBISHI-SHOG...%3A1%7C294%3A50

SOLD FOR £880 !!!

SO MUCH FOR NOT BEING WORTH ANYTHING

Edited by chimp