u must no have a brain. uve got a dog there which u say is a belter but ur giving it away to make room for two new pups. why dont u keep ur belter of a dog a take one pup then. ppl think they can pull the wool over peoples eyes. if anybody in there right mind had a good dog they would never sell up whatever the reason was. as a says no one sells a gd dog

atb

its the same old shite with people on this site aff told yi about the dog u ither want ti buy it or not ither way am not bother if it comes to it al build another kennel an keep the dog, i no its got bags of potintial an wat its done, so if yous dont mind keep yir shitey comennts to yourselfs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest MickyB
u must no have a brain. uve got a dog there which u say is a belter but ur giving it away to make room for two new pups. why dont u keep ur belter of a dog a take one pup then. ppl think they can pull the wool over peoples eyes. if anybody in there right mind had a good dog they would never sell up whatever the reason was. as a says no one sells a gd dog

atb

its the same old shite with people on this site aff told yi about the dog u ither want ti buy it or not ither way am not bother if it comes to it al build another kennel an keep the dog, i no its got bags of potintial an wat its done, so if yous dont mind keep yir shitey comennts to yourselfs

This is what advertising on an open public forum is all about in my opinion Lurcherman1, and as its plain to see that your either making a daft mistake, or talking shite, then folk are going to question that.

look at you goin off ur head. if ur dogs got bags of potential u would be out building a new kennel the now instead of tryin ae flog it. this is what catcher1 was talkin about on this last week. leave it to someone who can from catcher1, ur the prime example

atb

atb

This is what advertising on an open public forum is all about in my opinion Lurcherman1, and as its plain to see that your either making a daft mistake, or talking shite, then folk are going to question that.

naw this is a for sale forum no for people to come on an talk their shit if anyones interested in buying it then let me know

you'll no build another kennel,you too gready for money or you would have already built it,you'll drop the price of the dog first,wanker

whos greedy for money am tryin to give somebody a decent dog for a change, you must be 1 of these wankers that like dogs bred out of charlie and the chocolate factory an all that probably paying about £450 a pup

look at you goin off ur head. if ur dogs got bags of potential u would be out building a new kennel the now instead of tryin ae flog it. this is what catcher1 was talkin about on this last week. leave it to someone who can from catcher1, ur the prime example

atb

listen mate i stay in a council estate aff got 2 dogs the now an thats illegal so i need to get rid of 1 before i get my other 2 4s too many 3 pushing it to the max

atb

listen mate i stay in a council estate aff got 2 dogs the now an thats illegal so i need to get rid of 1 before i get my other 2 4s too many 3 pushing it to the max

Ill give you £200 but i dont want the dog you can use it to buy timber for its kennel. . . :D:D

atb

Ill give you £200 but i dont want the dog you can use it to buy timber for its kennel. . . :D:D

Am also a roofer so dont worry about the water gettin in

Why not just take one pup that your dogs sired, then you'll be able to devote more time to it than you could two and run the one your selling this winter and you'll be able to devote more time to it also as they'll be at different stages of training.

because that would be sensible!

atb

na your ok like a wouldnay sell u the dog fir any amount of money, an a sertainly dont need your money lol if the counsil didnt mind dogs ad keep the 4 of them no problem but thats no the case so there yi go

atb

na your ok like a wouldnay sell u the dog fir any amount of money, an a sertainly dont need your money lol if the counsil didnt mind dogs ad keep the 4 of them no problem but thats no the case so there yi go

The thing is mate am not against gettin rid of dogs. My dogs are tools in my eyes if they dont do what they should you get new ones. But when your advertisin a dog showin bags of potential an the reason is your gettin to pups your gonna take some stick. Hope you find the bitch a good home nevertheless good luck with the sale. . . :thumbs:

you'll no build another kennel,you too gready for money or you would have already built it,you'll drop the price of the dog first,wanker

whos greedy for money am tryin to give somebody a decent dog for a change, you must be 1 of these wankers that like dogs bred out of charlie and the chocolate factory an all that probably paying about £450 a pup

no mate, i dont think you know what a decent dog is but you know what £200 looks like

atb

The thing is mate am not against gettin rid of dogs. My dogs are tools in my eyes if they dont do what they should you get new ones. But when your advertisin a dog showin bags of potential an the reason is your gettin to pups your gonna take some stick. Hope you find the bitch a good home nevertheless good luck with the sale. . . :thumbs:

aye cheers mate a no what your saying but the only reason im getting these pups is because they are bred out of my dog ive had for 5 years and i want to keep his line so know need for this bitch that am selling cheers LURCHERMAN

no mate, i dont think you know what a decent dog is but you know what £200 looks like

aye a know what £200 looks like but i also know a good dog when i see 1 and i know this dog is a good 1 if anybody wants a good dog this is the 1