HAS ANYONE GOT THESE BOOTS

Guest Keeps

got a pair of brashers for christmas but more usually in the winter, especially for lamping, ferreting and ratting i wear a pair of muck boots - very warm and comfortable and completely waterproof :good:

Edited by Keeps

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL ,

THE LAMPERMAN BROUGHT ME A PREZZIE IN TO WORK THE OTHER DAY , OPENED IT UP TO FIND A PAIR OF MAGNUMS , TRIED THEM ON AND THEY SEEM NICE LIGHT SUMMER BOOTS :good: ,

HE BOUGHT A FEW PAIR FROM TK MAX ?? [ APPARENTLY A WAREHOUSE TYPE SHOP ???? ] THEY WERE ALL LARGE SIZES , SO NO GO FOR THE STALLION AS HES GOT FEET LIKE A CHINK :rofl: ..............

BUT , FOR A TENNER A PAIR , A GOOD BUY IN MY BOOK

SO .......... THANKS LAMPERMAN :signthankspin: ............... YOUR A GENT :good:

ALL THE BEST DUCKWING

Guest Keeps
WELL ,

THE LAMPERMAN BROUGHT ME A PREZZIE IN TO WORK THE OTHER DAY , OPENED IT UP TO FIND A PAIR OF MAGNUMS , TRIED THEM ON AND THEY SEEM NICE LIGHT SUMMER BOOTS :good: ,

HE BOUGHT A FEW PAIR FROM TK MAX ?? [ APPARENTLY A WAREHOUSE TYPE SHOP ???? ] THEY WERE ALL LARGE SIZES , SO NO GO FOR THE STALLION AS HES GOT FEET LIKE A CHINK :rofl: ..............

BUT , FOR A TENNER A PAIR , A GOOD BUY IN MY BOOK

SO .......... THANKS LAMPERMAN :signthankspin: ............... YOUR A GENT :good:

ALL THE BEST DUCKWING

TK Max just opened in Durham the other day Ducky, never mind a pair of magnums :rolleyes: I got a firetrap T shirt for a tenner :o :11:

If i was gonna pay that much id be tempted to go the extra £50 or so for a pair of Lowa's,tried and tested them Lowas,before i got into the dogs i had a pair for nearly 5 years :blink:

Had some lowas from millets, ok boots for the price sympatex lined, but leaked eventually...prefered brashers to them, lot better boot for comfort..le chameau mouflons are good boots as well.. :yes:

You won't go far wrong with either of these, although the Danners have the edge.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...0012&id=0005212

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...0012&hasJS=true

I'm not a fan of the Yank (or German) speed lace system as I think that the British issue kit is much better, but I can overlook that for these boots.

You were in the sas dafty i thought you would have none what boots were what !! what ones did you have on when you went through the embassy window ?

he didnt he was the f*****g rupert that got caught up in his ropes and nearly burned to death untill he was cut down :11: :11: :11: ...........

Guest steve

I've used both Lowa Mountain and Danners Pronghorn, both are good boots but the Lowas can be heavy. The Danners are much lighter and good value, best place to buy I've found are from Rig, good service.

I had to go a size up from my normal shoe size and get the wide fitting EE ones, I have'nt got wide feet it just seems the standard width is a bit narrow.

Anyway, heres the link to rigs site, no involement, just a happy customer

http://www.rigequipment.co.uk/