HAS ANYONE GOT THESE BOOTS

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i have a pair of magnums best boots i've ever had.

Thing is there must be different types as the ones on your link are not the same as mine.

The one's i have have a few differences main one being a steel instep for digging and a full height waterproof liner.

Still good boots but exspensive.

Regards FT

• 3 weeks later...

They are useles when raining and you have to walk in the field, the "sympatex" just work 10 minutes, after that your feet are becoming very swampy. Light weight as they are, absolute not to wear when its freezing cold, your feets falling off when its 10 below.

I spend looads of money on boots and shoes like that, If I may advice you, buy a couple good combat's, grease them with good fat and use a hot hair-dryer to let the fat go into the leather, do this a couple time's when they are new. after that you only have to polish them with shoe shine!

Absolute waterproof, supple, and strong.

For summer time stuff I have a pair of musto boots (very comfy)

Winter.........Le Chameau wellies with full length zip and neoprene and for rough stuff, those high leg hunter boots.............all seem excellent.

Horses for courses chaps.

JOEB

For summer time stuff I have a pair of musto boots (very comfy)

Winter.........Le Chameau wellies with full length zip and neoprene and for rough stuff, those high leg hunter boots.............all seem excellent.

Horses for courses chaps.

JOEB

wow "Le Chameau" :icon_eek: you mean the leather one's? very expencive mate, nothing for digging with!

the neoprene's are absolute top.

An other expencive but very good boot? Meindl, also very durable and great to wear, waterproof, comfortable and warm.

Guest RobW71

I find with my Le Chameau wellies they're too warm, we don't seem to get cold enough weather down here to get max potential out of them.

Comfortable and very durable though(for how much I like wearing wellingtons).

Regards Rob