Ton up

Over 100 rabbits taken in one night by one dog; mid '70's, Stirling;

Scan0001-2-1.jpg

Cheers.

YES I see some rabbits, a lurcher sitting well and I think a wee JR, that proves nothing today we are in 2009 and if people wish to spoof off about there huge bags, that is fine, but bring the dog out that is going to do 100 rabbits in an average 6 hour stint, I am waiting to see this magnificent and wonderful dog, and mr, CHARTPOLSKI, PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE YOU COME ON AND ACCUSE ME OF BEING BITTER,

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT 100 rabbits know, but 80 in this pic took last winter with 2 dogs.

nobody is saying catching them aint very hard , it is , i dowt i will ever have a dog to do the ton. but some lads have done some very big hauls ;)

oh and like i said , you just keep dropping them off at pick up points for later . as we did on this night ;)

dalesrabbits2-1.jpg

Edited by TOMO
The post asks "can it be done"; Tommo and I both said it HAS been done !! If you don't believe it, O.K. We know what has been done, and have no need to lie about it.

Cheers.

IF YOU AND THOMO SAYS IT HAS been done ok in your mind you accept, that this feat has been done, Myself I say No but again if there was 50% sitters and 50% runners yes in theory, it can be done but in my small experience, I realy have my doubts,(((((( it has been a pleasant hour)) and the next time you are all out looking for a quick shine and the rabbits are very thin and your getting soaking wet just think of that magicl figure, and you will say yea dream on, HAPPY HUNTING TO ONE AND ALL.

Tomo, Chartpolski, you two must be in a state of permanant 'de ja vu' with this one, :wacko: it'll keep coming up and the doubters will always be there, let 'em doubt :rolleyes: .... Leave it boys, leave it.... ;)

Guest gyppo
1 dog 100 rabbits in 6 hours well the year was 1978 it was july and they all had mixi :clapper::clapper::clapper:

And snow on the ground........ Mark, (or is it one of his pals using the Gyppo name ?).

Cheers.

sorry pal :angry: that just because someone disagrees with the world you are in it doesnt mean it has to be mark, :clapper: this has been said and checked before and the mod was happy that the 3 people who disagreed with you were not all even one of the same persons :angel:

Tomo, Chartpolski, you two must be in a state of permanant 'de ja vu' with this one, :wacko: it'll keep coming up and the doubters will always be there, let 'em doubt :rolleyes: .... Leave it boys, leave it.... ;)

You're right mate, I don't know why we bother !! We give an honest answer to a question and are called liars. The guy says it CAN'T be done...then says, in theory, it CAN be done !!!!! Then idiots talking about summer, when the pic shows snow on the ground !!!

Cheers.

You're right mate, I don't know why we bother !! We give an honest answer to a question and are called liars. The guy says it CAN'T be done...then says, in theory, it CAN be done !!!!! Then idiots talking about summer, when the pic shows snow on the ground !!!

Cheers.

see again I never called anyone a LIAR, BUT TO END ALL THIS CHEAP TALK organise a competition time limit of 6hours, from october, through to jan/or feb, and see what todays dog man can come up with, what I am saying 1man and 1 dog will not bag that figure, in a 6hour stint, do not twist my words, MR CHARTPOLSKI,

Cheers.

see again I never called anyone a LIAR, BUT TO END ALL THIS CHEAP TALK organise a competition time limit of 6hours, from october, through to jan/or feb, and see what todays dog man can come up with, what I am saying 1man and 1 dog will not bag that figure, in a 6hour stint, do not twist my words, MR CHARTPOLSKI,

What IS our problem, Border Lad ??? The question was "Can it be done", Tomo and I said it HAS been done !!! You disbeleive us and say it's all in our minds, and go on about competitions !!!!! I KNOW it has been done...this is my last post on this subject.

Cheers.