Good edition this month with a few THL member contributions and even a guest appearance from Foxgun Tom :clapper:

Good cartoon :D

A certain someone phoned me up all excited because he had been immortalised in print by a certain moderator off here writing about a trip they had out a good few years back now,

I could have done a one word article on him..........it would have gone like this............

MESSER!

The End!

:clapper::clapper:

I could have done a one word article on him..........it would have gone like this............

MESSER!

The End!

Could you narrow it down a bit WILF?

It could be so many lads we know :D

MESSER!

The End!

Could you narrow it down a bit WILF?

It could be so many lads we know :D

Maybe it was me! :blink::blink:

Good edition this month with a few THL member contributions and even a guest appearance from Foxgun Tom :clapper:

A certain someone phoned me up all excited because he had been immortalised in print by a certain moderator off here writing about a trip they had out a good few years back now,

MESSER!

The End!

:clapper::clapper::clapper: The article should of been called Posh Boy :D

The only thing missing from that cartoon is a certain vertically challenged person with a coat, the colour of which can only be described as "butter" who was standing there, face the colour of a ribena berry, drinking a can of Fosters Export at 9am :D

The only thing missing from that cartoon is a certain vertically challenged person with a coat, the colour of which can only be described as "butter" who was standing there, face the colour of a ribena berry, drinking a can of Fosters Export at 9am :D

The Legend himself :clapper::clapper::clapper:

I had a bad head and I don't know where Cupid had gone...but I was wandering around towards the show rings and here he is...supping his bright blue and gold can :D

Mind you, we'd been on this "vodka" of mine the night before so he must have nursed that can for hours :D

I had a bad head and I don't know where Cupid had gone...but I was wandering around towards the show rings and here he is...supping his bright blue and gold can :D

Mind you, we'd been on this "vodka" of mine the night before so he must have nursed that can for hours :D

Funny enough I am just off the phone to the great man, when I met him at Lowther the other year he was carrying a rucksack that must have held twice his own bodyweight in tinnys.......lol

There he was, sat at the side of the terrier ring holding court......the blokes a Legend mate I tell you :D:D