selling my mk1 super ten.no bad nick for age.comes with 3x9x50 scope .dont no make has something like eb on side of scope.plus have 2 buddy bottels one has a leek comeing from valve.plus silencer dont no make but it is very quite.gun shoots great.plus 2 mags they are the metal ones.1 mag sticks other ok.over all would give marks out of ten would be about 7.being honest as i can be.price 325 pounds posted dundee scotland.pics were done in loft by mobile as dont have camera.cheers soapy its a 22

post-32305-1244622478_thumb.jpg

post-32305-1244622514_thumb.jpg

post-32305-1244622535_thumb.jpg

Edited by soapy

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya mate, quite interested, but don't know much about the superten compared to a rapid 7, so I have a few questions, what power is the gun? how many shots per charge do you get from the gun? how is the maqazine sticking? How is the spare bottle leaking and can it be fixed? what overall condition is the gun in? IE stock and blueing/metalwork? sorry for all the questions, I have the money waiting but dont want to rush into buying the right gun.

What's your bottom line mate? it's a little over my budget i'd take the gun and just the working magazine and the buddy bottle that doesn't leak if needs be, also would need to be posted.

Guest air gunner

yep there are some good guns going here the problem is i would snap up a deal on my first pcp its just i want a deal for every thing especially a stirrup pump all for around the £200 mark. good luck on the sale i will get back to you if i find a stirrup pump for little cash.