Gun Model specific differences .177 or .22

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scuba1
I am perfect!! A perfectly crazy "fully insured" S410 wielding rabbit hunter. :wacko: trouble is I now have loads of .22 pellets I no longer need!! and no money left to buy some .177 :icon_redface::doh: :doh:

Thats the little smudge I was on about ...... whatever made you change to the girlie calibre ???

I am spending loads of money on Taxi rides today

Michael

Guest Scuba1
michaels right........little pellets for little fingers.......thats the story on the street !!!!

anyone lend me a tenner for a taxi ????

You can jump in with me ...... once round the block and then back here to post some more oblocks with the taxi waiting outside.

ATB

Michael

I decided to go .177 as I was given lots of advice and I mulled it over, had a few shots of each type. And just thought it would be better for the type of shooting I will be doing a lot of. Which will be in the woods on my permission, it is quite dense and the flat shot of the .177 will be I hope more suitable, and will also be just as effective in the field on rabbits. so I will have to buy a camo skirt to go shooting in as I am in the girlie noodle arm club. :D

you havn't already got a camo skirt !?!?!?!?!?!?

well im dissapointed now !! :whistling:

what you shooting in the woods mate??? im guessing squirells and pigeons ??? nice to have a varied permission, get out and get posting, its good to share.

all the best

sean