REMINGTON 1187 SEMI

hey folks, I'm selling my 1187 it has 26" barrels. it is a 3" magnum and multi choked it has the real tree affect. the gun is a great bit of kit. ideal rough or wildfowling gun. the chokes are improved cylinder , half , full and extra full with a extra 1" extension. looking for £150 i'm in glasgow could arrange rfd if needed.

hey folks, I'm selling my 1187 it has 26" barrels. it is a 3" magnum and multi choked it has the real tree affect. the gun is a great bit of kit. ideal rough or wildfowling gun. the chokes are improved cylinder , half , full and extra full with a extra 1" extension. looking for £150 i'm in glasgow could arrange rfd if needed.

do you still have the gun mate or is it gone. im in dumfries just down the road.

regards

steve

My bro delighted with gun stevie :thumbs:

My bro delighted with gun stevie :thumbs:

THATS GOOD MATE . WAS A GREAT BUY FOR £150