Goshawk Photos

Sparviter

Guest ROUGH COATED
Hi to the forum.

I have had some difficulty logging in for a while, but everything seems to be working OK now, so thought I would share a few pics from last season.

Regards, Lee.

Lupo2012.jpg

3rabbits005.jpg

lupos1stteal005.jpg

22oct08040.jpg

PHOTO'S ARE MINT :clapper::clapper::clapper:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hi to the forum.

I have had some difficulty logging in for a while, but everything seems to be working OK now, so thought I would share a few pics from last season.

Regards, Lee.

Lupo2012.jpg

3rabbits005.jpg

lupos1stteal005.jpg

22oct08040.jpg

some cracking pics there mate :clapper:

• 1 month later...
Thanks everybody for the replies.

Great pics lee, how did you find using the backpack mount? heard kind of mixed views on them so far.

cheers

Billy

Billy, I really like backpacks mate. I like to use two transmitters, but don't like things on the legs, so its one on the tail and one on the back.

A few more pics.

IMG_5138.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

eree.jpg

tell you what i see i do not see a man and a bird i see one hell of a team your bird looks so good with you. never seen any thing like this

tell you what i see i do not see a man and a bird i see one hell of a team your bird looks so good with you. never seen any thing like this

Thanks very much. Here are a few pics from the last couple of days rook hawking...

kill10004.jpg

kill1314011.jpg

kill1314010.jpg

kill10029-1.jpg

Edited by Sparviter

Thanks very much. Here are a few pics from the last couple of days rook hawking...

kill10004.jpg

kill1314011.jpg

kill1314010.jpg

kill10029-1.jpg

can see mate that bird loves you more than any thing go what a team you to make never seen a halk like that with no one

keep up the good work mate and keep the pics comeing

What a great thread. :good: I only pop into this section now & again, but every time I do I find a gem of a thread like this and kick myself for not looking in more often. :doh:

Great pictures & good luck for the coming season. :thumbs:

Cheers for sharing all these excellent pics with us, simply awesome stuff!

When I was a partridge keeper on a large hill shoot, these birds were the bane of my life... seeing them hunting is incredible, and the way they hurl themselves at cover etc just beggars belief. Ive seen peregrines hunting many times and yes its a canny sight, but for me the gos is the one, as they are a master of all trades, and seem to have a kamakazi do or die attitude, yet come out of it in one piece (unlike prey!)

keep them coming! :)

Thankyou everybody for the kind replies. This hawk is killing daily, and building fitness all the time. He is a real joy to fly, and is a little something special I think...

kill24012.jpg

kill22007.jpg

kill151617004.jpg

kill181920038.jpg

The pheasant season is about to begin, so I should have some good game-hawking photos soon!