Goshawk Photos

Sparviter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks a nice bird Lee :thumbs:. I just passed on my flying female due to not being able to put the time that was needed, she did fairly well considering the amount of times I flew her but thankfully she was passed onto a old falconer who will give her the flying time she craved.....

Hope you have a good one this year...

Jasper

Looks a nice bird Lee :thumbs:. I just passed on my flying female due to not being able to put the time that was needed, she did fairly well considering the amount of times I flew her but thankfully she was passed onto a old falconer who will give her the flying time she craved.....

Hope you have a good one this year...

Jasper

Thanks Jasper.

Cant wait to get out again this season...

slaughterday2009.jpg

htyuikj.jpg

lupo013.jpg

moorhenmagpie011.jpg

Thanks everybody for the replies.

Great pics lee, how did you find using the backpack mount? heard kind of mixed views on them so far.

cheers

Billy

Billy, I really like backpacks mate. I like to use two transmitters, but don't like things on the legs, so its one on the tail and one on the back.

A few more pics.

IMG_5138.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

eree.jpg

Cracking looking bird mate and great pics i bet you are looking forward to this season. I cant wait for the season to start as i have recently picked up a female Harris so counting down the weeks know. Was the bird injured in fence as it looks well caught up. Again lovely bird :D