i'd rather have a fourtrak than a defender any day, defenders break diffs far to easy, get a subaru forester with a good set of tyres on and it will piss the full season... ;)
fourtrak swb tdi van are a good bus . defenders are slow

You're supposed to be lamping not putting a qualifying lap at silverstone.......

As for breaking diffs, i think you'll find they break half shafts, and thats only when driven by MORONS

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd rather have a fourtrak than a defender any day, defenders break diffs far to easy, get a subaru forester with a good set of tyres on and it will piss the full season... ;)
fourtrak swb tdi van are a good bus . defenders are slow

You're supposed to be lamping not putting a qualifying lap at silverstone.......

As for breaking diffs, i think you'll find they break half shafts, and thats only when driven by MORONS

if you ever went out lamping from the motor mate you would know what is involved...

and as for morons breaking half shafts thats a very bold statement, i have a few mates that are very experienced off roaders and land rover fanatics they compete in many trials all over the country, however they still spend nearly every spare minute of their time repairing their land rovers, usually, steering boxes and half shafts but the most common problem is the diff's and transmission boxes..... ;)

Guest Pishy
fourtrak swb tdi van are a good bus . defenders are slow with out a td5 superchipped could not pull the hair out my arse .i rolled a forester ouch it hurt . i just dont think they handle as well as a legacy. imprezas are shxt hot but lack in boot space . i fancy a night in a land cruiser if there is any offers heard they are a good bus :)

i know where there is a series 2a landy that will leave your subaru's standing :D

fourtrak swb tdi van are a good bus . defenders are slow with out a td5 superchipped could not pull the hair out my arse .i rolled a forester ouch it hurt . i just dont think they handle as well as a legacy. imprezas are shxt hot but lack in boot space . i fancy a night in a land cruiser if there is any offers heard they are a good bus :)

i know where there is a series 2a landy that will leave your subaru's standing :D

BRING IT ON I CANT SEE IT HAVING 220BHP CAN YOU. AN TOPPING OUT AT 155MPH Edited by REAL DEAL

BRING IT ON I CANT SEE IT HAVING 220BHP CAN YOU

i was told you only got 40 rabbits in 3 nites?

40 and a tall one first night 30 odd next night an 27 next night an loads off half ones that could not picked up .they have done loads of damage to the grass so had to be done . farmer was going mad about it as he is baleing at the mo an seen the damage an the rabbit population .so i was only to happy to help him a few more nights an they will be sorted i just cant believe how many there is this season you can tell that mix c desiese is wearing off ant seen one in ages .so i might get a wippet an hang the scooby keys up ha haNOT

40 and a tall one first night 30 odd next night an 27 next night an loads off half ones that could not picked up .they have done loads of damage to the grass so had to be done . farmer was going mad about it as he is baleing at the mo an seen the damage an the rabbit population .so i was only to happy to help him a few more nights an they will be sorted i just cant believe how many there is this season you can tell that mix c desiese is wearing off ant seen one in ages .so i might get a wippet an hang the scooby keys up ha haNOT

throw them keys in the river near you and get a daihatsu mate.

NOT FOR ME MATE .JUST HOPE YOU DONT GET CAUGHT FOR BEEN TO SLOW HAPPY LAMPING BOYS . ILL CATCH YOU IN THE FAST LANE I AM SURE HA HA

NOT FOR ME MATE .JUST HOPE YOU DONT GET CAUGHT FOR BEEN TO SLOW HAPPY LAMPING BOYS . ILL CATCH YOU IN THE FAST LANE I AM SURE HA HA

YOU CAN TELL YOU NOT GOT MUCH WORK ON MATE YOUR ALWAYS ON THE COMPUTER NOW AND DONT WORRY ABOUT US MATE WE WILL BE OK PAL THE ROZZERS WILL BE TO BIZZIE CHASING YOU SCOOBY BOYS HA HA

YOU CAN TELL YOU NOT GOT MUCH WORK ON MATE YOUR ALWAYS ON THE COMPUTER NOW AND DONT WORRY ABOUT US MATE WE WILL BE OK PAL THE ROZZERS WILL BE TO BIZZIE CHASING YOU SCOOBY BOYS HA HA

TRYING. Edited by REAL DEAL
Guest Pishy

BRING IT ON I CANT SEE IT HAVING 220BHP CAN YOU. AN TOPPING OUT AT 155MPH

You're quite right it's got 355BHP , 0-60 5.8 secs, not seen the top speed yet but doing 110Mph in 3rd gear....

You're quite right it's got 355BHP , 0-60 5.8 secs, not seen the top speed yet but doing 110Mph in 3rd gear....

sweet .whats it got under the bonnet. an does it handle well when twisting an turning a fox in field or is it a off roading bus
Guest Pishy

sweet .whats it got under the bonnet. an does it handle well when twisting an turning a fox in field or is it a off roading bus

It's got a 5.3 jag V12 tuned up.

It's just my friends play thing. he's taken it to some off roading events and been disappointed that he hasn't even needed to put the diff lock in....

Downside is it only does about 7 mpg if driven half sensibly.

He's not into hunting so don't know what it would be like..

Edited by Pishy

It's got a 5.3 jag V12 tuned up.

It's just my friends play thing. he's taken it to some off roading events and been disappointed that he hasn't even needed to put the diff lock in....

Downside is it only does about 7 mpg if driven half sensibly.

He's not into hunting so don't know what it would be like..

sounds good fun but expensive i bet . would like to see it on video