landcruisers are the bestfor later on.a standard one pisses on a standard 90 for comfort/speed/and sheer power and offroad ability asyou can lock all diffs at the push of abutton where as a landy is only ever really 2 wheel drive due to no locking diffs.myn is coming upto its 3 rd season only motor ive had to make it past first one,pulled plenty of landys out last season too

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real deal do you want me to comment now?lol.

leave it happy theres loads of time to tell yet ha ha :clapper::angel:

yer just bought a legacy of a little idiot from scarbough engine blew on way home .mint feel like wringing his neck. first engine ever to go on me an happy an bigryan sat next to me . good job i was not out lamping eh,oh an a really good job i have a spare engine

:boogy:

mate you are welcome to try, you took it for a test run its the way you drive and you have blew em up before your mate stood there and told me if you have a problem dont go slagging me of you have my number ,id been to newcastle that day in it and it never let me down personally i think its pathetic and im not an idiot ,its scarborough

yer just bought a legacy of a little idiot from scarbough engine blew on way home .mint feel like wringing his neck. first engine ever to go on me an happy an bigryan sat next to me . good job i was not out lamping eh,oh an a really good job i have a spare engine

mate you are welcome to try, you took it for a test run its the way you drive and you have blew em up before your mate stood there and told me if you have a problem dont go slagging me of you have my number ,id been to newcastle that day in it and it never let me down personally i think its pathetic and im not an idiot ,its scarborough

what goes around comes around

what goes around comes around

ye dont you go forgetting it ,i sent log book of in your name 2 pal just to let you no

must be the way you drive them real deal

[bANNED TEXT] i got that car for lamping ive got rid ov everything i went to newcastle that day the kid got it cheap i took it of ebay for him and it was at better money than he paid hes stupid if he thinks hes going to do all this and that lets put it that way like i say talk is cheap carters speciality ha ha