MY 12 MONTH OLD PUP HAS DONE MORE THAN YOURS.AN I HAVE BROUGHT IT ON SAME AS SUNNY I BRED HIM AN RUN HIM ON .JAMES KNOWS WHERE HE IS BEST OFF SAME AS KANE I BROUGHT HIM UP FROM A PUP AN WAS KILLING FOXES AT TEN MONTH.I HAVE NOT HAD MANY FAILURES IN MY KENNELS ILL TELL YA .AN IF SO THEY WOULD GO IN A HOLE I WOULD NOT GO SELL THEM ON TO MY MATES. SORRY MATE BUT I DONT BUY OTHER PEOPLES FAILURES . AN AS FOR THE SUBJECT IN HAND SCOOBY TURBO FOR STUBBLES AN TROOPERS FOR WHEN IT STARTS TO GET WET .SCOOBYS ALL THE WAY

THE DOGS IV BORT ARE TO RUN NOW AS IV BEEN OUT THE GAME FOR 12 YEARS SO THATS THAT AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CAN DO YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM RUN AND I DONT GO TELLING EVERYONE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. WHEN THEM PUPS ARE READY WE WILL SEE HOW I BRING A DOG ON AND AS FOR YOUR DOGS IV ONLY GOT YOU AND YOUR MATES TELLING ME HOW GOOD THEY ARE AS IV NEVER SEEN THEM RUN AND THE LAST POINT AS FOR SELLING MY MATE A FAILURE THE DOG DONE NOWT SO HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO BE A FAILURE ? AND THAT VPUP OF YOURS HASNT DONE NOWT YET YOUR OWN WORDS COS THATS WHAT YOU SAID THE OTHER DAY BACK TO THE SUBJECT DEFENDER ALL THE WAY AS SCOOBYS LIKE DIKES AS YOU KNOW AND TROOPERS IF THEY ARE THAT GOOD WHY YOU SELLING TWO MATE

YOU NO WHAT MY PUP HAS DONE SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER DONE WITH YOUR DOGS NUFF SED.AN IVE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR THE PAST THIRTEEN OR FOURTEEN YEARS AN IM STILL LEARNING. I THINK 3 DIKES IN 13 YEARS INT BAD REALLY AS I DO LAMP OUT OFF TOWN AN DONT NO THE AREA MOST OFF THE TIME. HOW FAR DO YOU VENTURE OUT OF TOWN.MOST LADS WOULD AGREE WITH ME ON THE SUBARU BEEN A VERY GOOD LAMPING BUS FOR THE STUBBLES .DEFENDERS ARE GOOD NOT THE QUICKEST UNLESS YOU USE THE TD5 SUPERCHIPPED .AS FOR THE TROOPERS I HAVE ONLY USED ONE LAST YEAR AN NEVER FAILED ME AN HAD SOME GOOD NUMBERS IN IT.THE DAIHATSUS ARE VERY RELIABLE AN HAVE GOT THE POKE S.W.B PREFERED I HAVE HAD SOME GOOD NIGHTS IN ALL SORTS OFF MOTORS TRUST ME HA HA ITS EACH TO THERE OWN REALLY BUT MY ADVICE IS GET HAPPYLAMPERS JEEP PIMPED UP AN A GOOD TEAM OFF LADS AND YOU SHOULD HAVE A GOOD SEASON .HOPE WE CAN HAVE A NIGHT OUT THATS IF YOU ANT FELL OUT WITH ME :yahoo::give_rose:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigryan fancy scarbro tonite the hay feilds should be down some bunnies to do?
thats my land lads im out shortly ha

where its dark for lol

have you been over doing the bunnies over here the vilage ideots have the heat on already

bigryan fancy scarbro tonite the hay feilds should be down some bunnies to do?
thats my land lads im out shortly ha

where its dark for lol

have you been over doing the bunnies over here the vilage ideots have the heat on already

just givem a dink an a grin. ha ha if your not fast your last lol.

[did you get my pm ?im working my pup at the moment every man for them selve i agree but my mates have been stopped 3nights on the trott ha im not stopping for no one ,maybe il drop on you ha ha

[did you get my pm ?im working my pup at the moment every man for them selve i agree but my mates have been stopped 3nights on the trott ha im not stopping for no one ,maybe il drop on you ha ha
thought you had pulled over before xmas an you got arrested, :rolleyes:
Now Now boys. Keep it civil. You never know when you might need a pull out lol. atb stabba. ps. Not be long before im hammering your area lol
easy stabba .theres enough for everyone over here pal .give us a shout an well have a night ,so whats your vehicle preference mate?