Rapid mrk 1 for sale will px most things

Hi i have a mk1 rapid 22 carbine /2 seven shot mags/ags 3x9x40 scope/padded gun bag/leather sling/silencer its the pre anti tamper version all in good condition has small chip in stock where sling mount is but not noticable i am just fussy.I will add some pictures on sat but is a very nice gun and a great hunting combo i would like £500 no offers for it please.Any more questions please call me on 07833 44 80 20.This is a cheap set up lads and its as it is in the pics all in good condition and it has so i am told the screw on the stock you can twist and push it up to 25 lbs if you have a ticket.PLEASE PM ME RATHER THAN ON TOPIC as i am not good with computers .Yup comes with hard case and i will post at your cost thanks danny.I also have a 7 ltr bottle or a 5 ltr bottle i can have a deal with forgot to add that but not for 500 lads i would want 100 for it with hoses etc

post-34718-1244302535.jpg

post-34718-1244302568.jpg

post-34718-1244302599.jpg

Edited by ferret_men

Hi i have a mk1 rapid 22 carbine /2 seven shot mags/ags 3x9x40 scope/padded gun bag/leather sling/silencer its the pre anti tamper version all in good condition has small chip in stock where sling mount is but not noticable i am just fussy.I will add some pictures on sat but is a very nice gun and a great hunting combo i would like £500 no offers for it please.Any more questions please call me on 07833 44 80 40.This is a cheap set up lads and its as it is in the pics all in good condition and it has so i am told the screw on the stock you can twist and push it up to 25 lbs if you have a ticket.PLEASE PM ME RATHER THAN ON TOPIC as i am not good with computers .Yup comes with hard case and i will post at your cost thanks danny.

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO PX WITH?

I would take a lurcher and offer a good home must be spot on and happy to trial for rabbits only please lads but please i know its a big ask but if you have a female with no vices and you really have to give up etc then maybe we could do something pm me a number and details thanks as my sister is having my lad so got room for another team member must be stock and ferret broken please

Lots of ppl asking what i want in chop tell you what barbour jacket xxxl erm ferreting gear long nets some cash patterdale bitch lol i dunno looking at a suzuki sj410 monday so if its for me that will be a done deal thanks for looking lads.

I got this bloody flu jock feel like i am dead got that hob here for you mate when your ready for hime mate did yours come back,i may have sold this gun to a lad for alap top lamp treadmill etc so your offer hmmmmmmmmmmm no thanks and pups are spot on mate keeping one lol