Any one shoot Olympic skeet on here

just wondering if any one where shoot OSK because i do and there aint many people who shoot it so if any one does shoot it we will more than likely know each other.

Would you know Del and Gareth (Wales)

whats their sir names, cant think of them no. but when they put up the entrys they use sir names & initials. do they shoot for wales then?

I shoot skeet sometimes, when you say "olympic skeet" is that something different from regular skeet? :icon_redface:

oh yes. its about twice the speed, it has a random 3 second delay & you have to have your gun held a bit above your hip, there is also a different format. unfortunatly most grounds dont have it on which is a shame.

when you say regular do you mean english? it is well worth shooting olympic skeet because it sharpens you up no end!

I shoot skeet sometimes, when you say "olympic skeet" is that something different from regular skeet? :icon_redface:

oh yes. its about twice the speed, it has a random 3 second delay & you have to have your gun held a bit above your hip, there is also a different format. unfortunatly most grounds dont have it on which is a shame.

when you say regular do you mean english? it is well worth shooting olympic skeet because it sharpens you up no end!

Yes the skeet we do at the ground I go to must be English I guess; it has seven stands, you shoot high and low singles then pair on each, except for the third and fifth which are just high and low bird without the pair. I've only ever shot clays at this one place so never realised there were different types of skeet :icon_redface:

What is the layout for olympic then, do you still have seven stands?

Cheers

just wondering if any one where shoot OSK because i do and there aint many people who shoot it so if any one does shoot it we will more than likely know each other.

whats their sir names, cant think of them no. but when they put up the entrys they use sir names & initials. do they shoot for wales then?

Del= Delme Davies + Gareth Wrentmore

Del= Delme Davies + Gareth Wrentmore

i have heard of del, i think, lol

• 2 weeks later...