How high can you jump

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right you,ve got me to bite you tosser

it was a fuoooking high heart shot now close the subject and foook off!!!!wenker we were on the deck off the sticks as said that photo of andys deer its front legs are scunched up striaghten threm and the bullet hole will sit lower.the bullet angling slightly down cutting the top of the heart.

THE POINT BEEN YOU WERE WRONG AND HAVE ADMITTED THIS IN YOUR POSTS it was,nt a high shoulder shot

I have stuck to the truth throughout your bollocks. you dont like been wrong and just carry on cluching at straws.

If you shoot as many deer as you say you do you will know nothing is set in stone.

Now run along VIM and pester someone else you,ve been rumbled you are well known to be a gob shite. who knows everything about everything.

Guest Sheamus.

My my Robbo you have got flushturd i can just about understand what you have wrote :laugh: I thought we`d agreed to disagree??

But NO you want to act hard like Drooper and the other member`s of his merry throng.

Robbo for the factual side of things i have never said on any forum how many Deer i shoot because that is not a measure of a man or of his ability ;)

Another thing pal you know i don't talk shite because i got you sussed and your cowboy outfitter stalking packages right from the start and that's what infuriated you.

Pro my bollocks pal..

Guest Sheamus.

Anyone who know`s even the basics of accompanied stalking will realise quite quickly who`s the "muck spreader" John ;)

Did i hit it??????????????? doh. Or Ooops realising the mistake on the shot, doh..

I suppose if your a pro you have to content with these type of pretender`s,lol

Edited by Sheamus.
Anyone who know`s even the basics of accompanied stalking will realise quite quickly who`s the "muck spreader" John ;)

Did i hit it??????????????? doh. Or Ooops realising the mistake on the shot, doh..

I suppose if your a pro you have to content with these type of pretender`s,lol

THe did i hit it was a client speaking mate i have no control on what people say its all filmed in real time. I was filming not shooting.

but again back to the heart shot you just cant get over it can you.

John i didn't mention a DSC Level 2 witnessed stalk i mentioned DSC Level 1. The divi would of failed his level one before he got to the dizzy height of level 2 and that's a fact.

If i was taking a guy out stalking he`d have to find his own fecking deer pal hence the need for a sling and a set of pretender`s sticks,lol.

There`s no way John a bullet even touched the heart on that beast not even if you were sitting 25 meters high in a seat at a 25 yard impact :search:

Now for the (E) bit Johnny :D

Could i call myself a Pro if i made my living from personally shooting Deer for 8 months of the year as well has having DSC Level 2 ??

I suppose your honesty question is answered right above eh Johnny ;) oh and i bow to your A.W. status's that's some achievement i believe :laugh:

Strange that vim .You once posted on another site that you were a bricky for most of the year and did a bit in the winter .Well winters arent 8 months long mate .Attention to detail pal .A liar will always be caught out .You are on peoples cases too much to not be caught out .Fecking messer .

Put it like this Drooper i bet i earned more off the Deer last season than you did off the fecking trowel boy :D

Oh and you wont pass your level two with that Fanny`s bipod on your foxing gun neither, fecking pretender :wankerzo4:

You maybe have never talked numbers but to make a living allegedly for 8 months you either live on nowt or you shoot plenty.

Edited by john robbo
You maybe have never talked numbers but to make a living allegedly for 8 months you either live on nowt or you shoot plenty.

Or he's that good at hod carrying that 4 months of it keeps him for the year.

If he's that good a hod carrying, why give it up to mess about with deer.

When I was walking a hod, I was earning more than an MP earned, and bought myself a farm while doing it.

Guest Sheamus.

John if its one thing i have learned over the years it has to be is not to take things too seriously. Your a weak man if you do ;)

I`m sure you`ve heard the phrase "opinion`s are like arse hole`s" every one has one.

I`m a simple man John and i mean that in more way`s than one :laugh: lets just say i soldier through with what ever finances that come my way. If you remember it was you that used the word Pro and them labled me the same,lol. But i did infact work only 4 months last year topped up with shooting Red and Fallow from August until March this year.

Rimmerchant you must of been ace on the Hod to purchase a farm :rolleyes:

Enoughs, enough... What waste of time, post after post of complete degrading, pointless crap... Good Riddance!

Anybody know what user names he uses on other forums? There's one on PigeonWatch with similar trates, different area, though.