BRAND NEW - LOGUN S16's for sale

Guest Champ606

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The so called mark 2 logun s16 fires all over the place and has a mark 1 barrel, he failed to mention this and now its in the repair shop please check what you are buying.

hope the mods leave this post

Edited by perfect
The so called mark 2 logun s16 fires all over the place and has a mark 1 barrel, he failed to mention this and now its in the repair shop please check what you are buying.

Hi with response to the comments made by 'Perfect'. I bought a rifle of Champ some months ago and was pleased with the item. Not only was it a considerable bargin regards to its price, it was also a good rifle ...... ask the relatives of at least 100 wood pigeon to prove it!

If you are having problems with your accuracy i can always give you some help.

Hi with response to the comments made by 'Perfect'. I bought a rifle of Champ some months ago and was pleased with the item. Not only was it a considerable bargin regards to its price, it was also a good rifle ...... ask the relatives of at least 100 wood pigeon to prove it!

I have no doubt the other rifles might be OK, mine was not all I'm saying to people is try before you buy he advertised a mark 2 gun the most expensive part of the gun is the barrel and mine had a mark one barrel so he sold me a mish mash of parts rendering the gun useless its now in the hands of a gun smith.

When i asked him if he would contribute to the cost he accused me of breaking it lol the guns never fired an accurate pellet he told me i was on my own and it was sold as seen.

PS. i have owned guns all my life i know if a gun is not accurate or not, with my BSA i can put pellet on pellet the s16 that he sold me fires wildly all over the place a few inches apart at only 18 yards.

Edited by perfect

I have no doubt the other rifles might be OK, mine was not all I'm saying to people is try before you buy he advertised a mark 2 gun the most expensive part of the gun is the barrel and mine had a mark one barrel so he sold me a mish mash of parts rendering the gun useless its now in the hands of a gun smith.

When i asked him if he would contribute to the cost he accused me of breaking it lol the guns never fired an accurate pellet he told me i was on my own and it was sold as seen.

PS. i have owned guns all my life i know if a gun is not accurate or not, with my BSA i can put pellet on pellet the s16 that he sold me fires wildly all over the place a few inches apart at only 18 yards.

did you get a warrenty with it seen as it is new mate...... send it back to logun and get it repaired for nothing seen as its new or is it .............

seems like your on the losing end there mate

did you get a warranty with it seen as it is new mate...... send it back to logun and get it repaired for nothing seen as its new or is it .............

well he said it was an unwanted gift from his cousins, i might just ring my fire arms officer to see where these guns are coming from i have a pm saying hes sold 6 of these guns, there's something not quite right.

Edited by perfect

did you get a warrenty with it seen as it is new mate...... send it back to logun and get it repaired for nothing seen as its new or is it .............

well he said it was an unwanted gift from his cousins, i might just ring my fire arms officer to see where these guns are coming from i have a pm saying hes sold 6 of these guns, theres something not qiute right.

brand new gun with a mk 1 barrel on it

he should be denied access to the for sale section... if he cant give a true description on items being sold by him

Perfect... I hope he does the decent thing mate

Guest Champ606

Bit Harsh aint it 8shot?......

What I know bout rifles I can write on the back of my thumb, I buy and sell.....

Perfect seems to be the know it all shooter and surely when he came to collect the gun he would of noticed there was something wrong with the rifle???.....

But being the nice kind non sarcastic, non childish person I am, I have contacted my supplier and I am going to push for some contribution towards perfects gunsmiths costs, I cant promise anything but i will try.

What I know bout rifles I can write on the back of my thumb, I buy and sell.....

Perfect seems to be the know it all shooter and surely when he came to collect the gun he would of noticed there was something wrong with the rifle???.....

But being the nice kind non sarcastic, non childish person I am, I have contacted my supplier and I am going to push for some contribution towards perfects gunsmiths costs, I cant promise anything but i will try.

Just sent you a pm champ, like it says you need to let people know exactly what there buying i think my posts are just plain honest.

To everyone who has read these posts i will keep you posted and let you know if he does (the decent thing).

I am no gun smith champ, i trusted you i thought i was buying a brand new gun, never fired a pellet you said, i thought i was buying a mark 2 logun s16 as you posted it on the for sale section as.

Edited by perfect

if you dont no the back ground on these guns how can you advatise them as brand new

how can you contact ur seller about them

when the gun come of ur cousin :thumbdown:

so im not being harsh

anyone want to buy a gun with a loverly curved barrel :laugh:

just got back from the gun smiths gun shoots well now even with the mark one barrel i was charged £75 accurise which included re-crown of the barrel,pellet seat (what ever that is) and silencer issues its all listed on the receipt which i will be sending a copy of to champ606. I will send you the gun smiths number too champ he said you can ring him with any queries

PS he also told me the gun was not a new gun, so a second hand gun with mark one parts stands at £355 not a happy chap.

Edited by perfect