BRAND NEW - LOGUN S16's for sale

Guest Champ606

just got back from the gun smiths gun shoots well now even with the mark one barrel i was charged £75 accurise which included re-crown of the barrel,pellet seat (what ever that is) and silencer issues its all listed on the receipt which i will be sending a copy of to champ606. I will send you the gun smiths number too champ he said you can ring him with any queries

PS he also told me the gun was not a new gun, so a second hand gun with mark one parts stands at £355 not a happy chap.

thats bad mate id get legal help on this and contact logun

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Champ606

I will be on the phone in the morning perfect to get as much of your £75 back I can.

Apologies again and I hope this will be resolved asap.

I will be on the phone in the morning perfect to get as much of your £75 back I can.

Thanks but tell your supplier the gun smith is also looking into the serial number of this gun from logun which should bring up who it was first sold too and also tell your supplier i would like the full £75 pounds for this matter not to be taken any further im sure my fire arms officer would be quite interested in this gun as is the gun smith from what he tells me there could be an interesting story to tell, so please ring the gun smith hes a nice guy.

Thanks but tell your supplier the gun smith is also looking into the serial number of this gun from logun which should bring up who it was first sold too and also tell your supplier i would like the full £75 pounds for this matter not to be taken any further im sure my fire arms officer would be quite interested in this gun as is the gun smith from what he tells me there could be an interesting story to tell, so please ring the gun smith hes a nice guy.

well done mate think you should get your money back off chump seen as there faulty and hes tryed to give you the run around

atb earthy

well done mate think you should get your money back off chump seen as there faulty and hes tryed to give you the run around

atb earthy

You should of received a copy of the receipt today champ i got your address off the tomtom seeing as you never replied to my text.

Edited by perfect

atb earthy

You should of received a copy of the receipt today champ i got your address off the tomtom seeing as you never replied to my text.

ok everyone heres champs reply, please do not buy off this man he sells faulty second hand goods as new items.

Listen mate, the gun was sold as seen, you had no receipt and you told me when u got home that it was a nice clean gun.

So for your cheek you get sweet FA.

Edited by perfect

atb earthy

ok everyone heres champs reply, please do not buy off this man he sells faulty second hand goods as new items.

Listen mate, the gun was sold as seen, you had no receipt and you told me when u got home that it was a nice clean gun.

:thumbdown:

atb earthy

Totally disgusting :censored::angry:

Its been mentioned that he was given it off his cousin, all 6?? thats a generous cousin.

and he mentions your cheek!! whose the one trading guns as private sale of new guns! and then when they contain old parts.!

Make sure you get your old mk1 barrel back off your gunsmith as evidence.

"Listen mate, the gun was sold as seen, you had no receipt and you told me when u got home that it was a nice clean gun."

and I can sell you a 96 pajero that you will go home and say is clean. It still dont make it a 59 plate vehicle :hmm:

It seems like there maybe someone slipping a few out of the logan factory spare parts section! pass on the serial number to logan who may wish to get in contact with the police.

atb earthy

Totally disgusting :censored::angry:

Its been mentioned that he was given it off his cousin, all 6?? thats a generous cousin.

and he mentions your cheek!! whose the one trading guns as private sale of new guns! and then when they contain old parts.!

Make sure you get your old mk1 barrel back off your gunsmith as evidence.

"Listen mate, the gun was sold as seen, you had no receipt and you told me when u got home that it was a nice clean gun."

and I can sell you a 96 pajero that you will go home and say is clean. It still dont make it a 59 plate vehicle :hmm:

It seems like there maybe someone slipping a few out of the logan factory spare parts section! pass on the serial number to logan who may wish to get in contact with the police.

I have rang the gun smith today he is ringing logun in the morning then i will go from there.

Hopefully a full ban of the forum is in order with this incident at my request.

As i understand he cannot post anything for the moment. EDIT i was ill informed.

Edited by perfect
Guest Champ606

welll pathetic are the members of this site, totally listening to a totally one sided tale of events???

Perfect picked the gun up and told me it was a nice clean gun.....

Then to my horror it was a dodgy gun....... I was as displeased as perfect....

Made contact with the guy I got it off and he told me I was on my own and sold as seen....

So I email Perfect with the following....

I have dropped my phone in the bath so I never received your txt.

Right I have had a response from my contact and he is not prepared to contribute anything towards your costs.

I have gone absolutely mental at him and i will not be buying anything else from him.

Look I feel for your situation and I am gutted u have had a bad deal so with this in mind I am prepared to contribute £30 to you from my own pocket.

This can be sent asap if u are happy with this?

ATB

To which I think is a reasonable offer......

Perfect replied with this.......

Not really but that will do for now, end of the day its your responsibility to sort this problem out and reimburse the gun smith costs as it was you who sold the gun to me not "your contact" sent as gift to paypal waynealjones@msn.com i will await the other 45 pounds when you have the funds.

TO which I replied to him disgusted that he would now get Sweet FA......

The was sold with no reciept, no garantee, no warranty and sold in good faith on my part..... I have offered to pay as much as I can possibly afford.... which to be told is not good enough.....

What would all you know it all members of done??.......

post with threats of police and fire arms officers??.... u all go on about anti's getting involved you all seem as quick to judge as they are.....

Like I said I have offered as much compensation as I possibly can.... what more can I do???

posting pictures of me and my dog as a wanted poster if a F*ckin disgrace....... fellow fieldsports men should be sticking together not ratting each other out....

Once again apologies for the inconviences.

welll pathetic are the members of this site, totally listening to a totally one sided tale of events???

Perfect picked the gun up and told me it was a nice clean gun.....

Then to my horror it was a dodgy gun....... I was as displeased as perfect....

Made contact with the guy I got it off and he told me I was on my own and sold as seen....

So I email Perfect with the following....

I have dropped my phone in the bath so I never received your txt.

Right I have had a response from my contact and he is not prepared to contribute anything towards your costs.

I have gone absolutely mental at him and i will not be buying anything else from him.

Look I feel for your situation and I am gutted u have had a bad deal so with this in mind I am prepared to contribute £30 to you from my own pocket.

This can be sent asap if u are happy with this?

ATB

To which I think is a reasonable offer......

Perfect replied with this.......

Not really but that will do for now, end of the day its your responsibility to sort this problem out and reimburse the gun smith costs as it was you who sold the gun to me not "your contact" sent as gift to paypal waynealjones@msn.com i will await the other 45 pounds when you have the funds.

TO which I replied to him disgusted that he would now get Sweet FA......

The was sold with no reciept, no garantee, no warranty and sold in good faith on my part..... I have offered to pay as much as I can possibly afford.... which to be told is not good enough.....

What would all you know it all members of done??.......

post with threats of police and fire arms officers??.... u all go on about anti's getting involved you all seem as quick to judge as they are.....

Like I said I have offered as much compensation as I possibly can.... what more can I do???

posting pictures of me and my dog as a wanted poster if a F*ckin disgrace....... fellow fieldsports men should be sticking together not ratting each other out....

Once again apologies for the inconviences.

fellow fieldsports men are sticking together protecting each other from rob dogs like you.

If the situation was the other way around you too would want reimbursing the unplanned additional costs, also i would like to point out when looking to originally purchase the gun from you it was your cousins unwanted present, not something you have bought from a supplier....which is it? as I am having difficulty in knowing which is true!!!!

Fact is champ you sold me a gun that had a 3" grouping at 18 yard that was second hand (and you listed it as brand new) and you listed it as a mark 2, well which is it because it has a mark 1 barrel.

so agian I am having difficulty in knowing which is true!!!!

Edited by perfect