I have an Air Arms S400 0.177, logun sound mod, 4-16x44 scope with flip covers/sunshade, double screw mounts, extendable tilt & swivel bipod, pressure sensitive lamp and lazer sighting, realtree cammo covering (used as a hunting rifle), cammo rifle slip, pump and half a tin of pellets for sale:

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

030.jpg

025.jpg

031.jpg

Very very accurate rifle.

full set up £450.

I have an Air Arms S400 0.177, logun sound mod, 4-16x44 scope with flip covers/sunshade, double screw mounts, extendable tilt & swivel bipod, pressure sensitive lamp and lazer sighting, realtree cammo covering (used as a hunting rifle), cammo rifle slip, pump and half a tin of pellets for sale:

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

030.jpg

025.jpg

031.jpg

full set up £450.

nice gun bud u shud sell no problem

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

030.jpg

025.jpg

031.jpg

full set up £450.

Hi where abouts are you based cheers
Guest buster321c

Is that cammo tape ? Whats the blueing like ? whats the stock like without the tape ( condition ) and that looks like an AA mod mate , is it pre Anti tamper ? Whats the best price cause it think its a bit steep , cheers