• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-31347-1243598339_thumb.jpgpost-31347-1243598387_thumb.jpgHi all iv got an air arms 310 for sale. Its got bushnell scopes one ten shot magazine tripod im in south yorkshier looking for £375ono. pm me for number thanks.

cracking looking gun you got there , that was like a special edition gun/paint job wasnt it the same paint job as that bloke from air gunner magazine john darling used a few years ago wasnt it ,what calibre is it as my mate is after an air arms pcp

post-31347-1243598339_thumb.jpgpost-31347-1243598387_thumb.jpgHi all iv got an air arms 310 for sale. Its got bushnell scopes one ten shot magazine tripod im in south yorkshier looking for £375ono. pm me for number thanks.

cracking looking gun you got there , that was like a special edition gun/paint job wasnt it the same paint job as that bloke from air gunner magazine john darling used a few years ago wasnt it ,what calibre is it as my mate is after an air arms pcp

22 mate. the paint job i add done thanks

Hi mate if the guns still for sale how dos 350 posted sound

Do you now how much to post mate

loking at the rest of the guns for sale it seems to be 20 pounds mate

Iv still got it for sale mate.

ok i take that as a no then

How do you want to sort the money out if you still want the gun.

How do you want to sort the money out if you still want the gun.

dos it come with a case and do u have the filling adaptore for it thanks mate