nv starlight archer advice needed

hi all i am about to buy a starlight archer clip on nv unit but am wondering which scope to buy to clip it to

i have a tikka t3 .243 with a swaraski 8x50 3omm tube at he moment but have been told i need a scope with parrallex adjustment

these type of scopes are commpletly new to me so any advice or reccomendations will be grstefully recived

i have already been told that the leupold vx3 models are the ones to buy but they are a little more than i wanted to pay without having to sell my swaraski!!

i look forward to you views :whistling:

The new swaros have higher mags and side parrallax adjustment... but there £££££ .. Bushnell,Leupold or Nikon Monarchs probs your best option with regard to price and quality..

hi all i am about to buy a starlight archer clip on nv unit but am wondering which scope to buy to clip it to

i have a tikka t3 .243 with a swaraski 8x50 3omm tube at he moment but have been told i need a scope with parrallex adjustment

these type of scopes are commpletly new to me so any advice or reccomendations will be grstefully recived

i have already been told that the leupold vx3 models are the ones to buy but they are a little more than i wanted to pay without having to sell my swaraski!!

i look forward to you views :whistling:

Hi I have an archer unit fitted to the back of my SP Raptor scope, these scopes are endorsed by julian at starlight and retail at £135.00 plus carriage.

If you need any additional info please feel free to contact me or have a look at www.onelesscharlie.webs.com

You can see the scope and archer fitted on my t3 lite

regards

Onelesscharlie