How high can your Lurcher jump?

Kylo only 'learnt' to jump at the weekend, once he had jumped my dads gate he was doing it on command and also doing it for fun!

I walked him on the beach at the weekend and he jumped off the prominade which was HIGH, didn't think much of it as he was going down but then he jumped BACK up, i had to go down onto becah just to see how high it was, i am 6 foot and the wall was a good foot taller than me, so my little Beddie x Whippet had jumped a 7 foot wall..........I honestly could not believe it :icon_eek: it was a clean jump, straight up.

I know jumping ONTO something is different to jumping OVER something but i was still impressed, didn't think to get any photos/video but i will do next time i go down (little git probably won't ever do it again :no: )

Anyone else got any impressive jump stories to share?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DogFaceKillah

id love my dogs to jump hedges, dont get me wrong they can jump and jump well! but hedges are a different story your dog gotta have confidence and more to do so, how you train them up to do that HBG