derby night saturday

our new dog lord karl is runing saturday night derby night in the 10.55 at wimbledon hes in trap 1 hes got to beat trap 4 cobra striking it will be a good race the card is the best card ive seen for a derby night for a long time keep your fingers cross for us lads and lases hes a young dog 460m he just gets home still a 2nd place and i will be over the moon

GOOD LUCK is bigland boys owner going to see him run.atvb dell
yes mate ive bin to all the trails and all the rounds of the derby its the best final for years and now ive got a dog runing on derdy final night i will be there ive asked dave to come up with us but hes going up north for weekend hes just bin on the phone wishing us good luck regs steve
Good Luck.
thanks lee ive still got that bitch out of worjohn out of your grey . she can run well pleased with her mate

What size - weight did she make ? How good is she ? Is she open class, or are you using her for mooching ect.

hi lee her weight is 29lb she very quick away but not much finsh over 165 yrds i race her bwra for fun she bin out with the terriers just for rabbit she will be on the sand at the end of this year 250m if she can head that 1st bend she will be good but iam pleased with her eney way mate ps have a look at the breeding of ballmac ruso in the derby then have a look at our lord karl regs steve Edited by k94v