my wife "rescued" a jr from a crap home,it had been kept for 9 months in a kitchen where it had been bred,it took us a fortnite to get it to come to us but its devolped a fascination with our small animals namely our parrots and our pet rabbits its busted a hutch open and killed a rabbit.

my 2 yr old toddler has pulled it around took toys off it etc so seems fine with kids/adults etc just not other animals

its had its jabs and is lead trained pretty well but according to a jr expert who viewed the rest of the litter they are inbred he had a retained testicle and a crap jaw

we were getting him neutured but our car got hit the day before he was due in so it didnt get done.ive been trying to get a voucher for him but not in a catchment area so he hasnt been done yet and now we cant keep him im not prepared to pay the £90 for it.

so does any one want to give him a go anybody thats interested i will go through your old posts etc to make sure your not one of the fuckwits that inhabit the forum and why i stopped posting

ive been honest so noone will have a wasted journey

oh hes rough coated white with tan eye patch and is called buddy.located in forest of dean gloucestershire 13 miles from severn bridge, 6 ? miles from monmouth