Ferrets in 8-9 weeks, hoblets in 3 months, Preston, Lancs. ALL SOLD

Preston, Lancashire area. Have 1 jill that's just had kits want good working homes + 1 more jill ready to drop soon and two more jills dropping in bout 2 to 3 weeks orders taken now and will be prioritised by date of order. kits will start to be ready the first week of august. All jills and one dad are proven workers

jills £15 each

hobs £10 each

hoblets TO ORDER (vasectomized not castrated) £70 (diggermad provided the answer :notworthy: ) chipped and registered with some form of proof from the vets that they have been vasectomized these will not be ready until last week of sept or first week oct 2009 at the earliest they can be reserved but a deposit of £30 will be expected to cover part of vets fees i'll cover the rest until you pick him up! :icon_redface:

PM if interested

Edited by mushroom

Preston, Lancashire area. Have 1 jill that's just had kits want good working homes + 1 more jill ready to drop soon and two more jills dropping in bout 2 to 3 weeks orders taken now and will be prioritised by date of order. kits will start to be ready the first week of august. All jills and one dad are proven workers

jills £15 each

hobs £10 each

hoblets (vasectomized not castrated) £250 chipped and registered with some form of proof from the vets that they have been vasectomized these will not be ready until last week of sept or first week oct 2009 they can be reserved but a deposit of £100 will be expected! :icon_redface:

PM if interested

Why would anybody pay £250 for a vasectomised hob? The operation cost £70-£90 at the vets :thumbdown:

was supposed to be 200 not 250 and which vets?? i've been quoted 150 for opp on each hob and coz i'm keeping till bout four months old jus wanted to pay for food bills and a couple of pints :icon_redface:

Guest fence_hopper
if you can find me a cheaper vet that does the opp in the area (preston) i'll use them but i've searched high and low and only found one!

why not give the person who buys them thoption to do it themselves

I thought the hob had to be in season to be castrated ie at about a year old? You'd also have to make doubly sure your vet hasn't fecked up and castrated like a lot have had done before.

jills £15 each

hobs £10 each

hoblets TO ORDER (vasectomized not castrated) £200 chipped and registered with some form of proof from the vets that they have been vasectomized these will not be ready until last week of sept or first week oct 2009 they can be reserved but a deposit of £100 will be expected! :icon_redface:

PM if interested

:icon_eek: the vet 3 miles down the road from me will do a vasectomy for................£58 , if i was you i would shop round or drop the price alot, if you go on the nfr you can find out all the ferret freindly vets :thumbs:

hoblets TO ORDER (vasectomized not castrated) £200 chipped and registered with some form of proof from the vets that they have been vasectomized these will not be ready until last week of sept or first week oct 2009 they can be reserved but a deposit of £100 will be expected! :icon_redface:

WTF???

To me, And i may be wrong but you are just breeding Ferrets and using this as a new marketing tool!? I think someone was selling a vasectomised WORKER on here for around £50 not so long ago. And why the need to chip a ferret with proof of snipping? I've heard people on here say they have used vasectomised hobs to bring jills out of season only to end up with a litter of kits 40 odd days later. If i bought a vasectomised hob at that price and that happen'd i wouldn't be best pleased

Guest ferret feller

mine cost me 35 quid too get done.... they told me not too let him with the others so i put him in a hutch outside the main shed and got told he'd be too weak too go back in yet.. in the morning there was a nice neat hole chewed in the wire of trhe hutch and he was scratching away at the door trying too get at his bitchs! LOL