For sale; Indian game/Cornish game cockeral

Hello, I have an Indian game cockeral for sale. he is blue aprox 12mths old has pedigree papers and has allready sired young.

I got him off a lady that breeds them for showing but his legs were a bit on the long side for showing (this is why i got him) so he is ideal for breeding as the show standard short legs can make i difficult if not impossible for them to breed.

He is not aggresive at all, my 3yr old son, cats and until recently dog all shared the same garden with him with no problems at all.

He is the number 1 breed for crossing for the table, being very wide and meaty.

I have had him running with my 5 hybrid hens.

I am getting rid due to a family break up and i can not take him with me and my ex does not want him.

I will try and get some photos up soon as i can.

He is by Exmouth in Devon.

I am asking £25 for him as he is a pure breed and i have papers to prove this and hes has close relative that have won medals.

Thanks for looking.

Neil

Hello, I have an Indian game cockeral for sale. he is blue aprox 12mths old has pedigree papers and has allready sired young.

I got him off a lady that breeds them for showing but his legs were a bit on the long side for showing (this is why i got him) so he is ideal for breeding as the show standard short legs can make i difficult if not impossible for them to breed.

He is not aggresive at all, my 3yr old son, cats and until recently dog all shared the same garden with him with no problems at all.

He is the number 1 breed for crossing for the table, being very wide and meaty.

I have had him running with my 5 hybrid hens.

I am getting rid due to a family break up and i can not take him with me and my ex does not want him.

I will try and get some photos up soon as i can.

He is by Exmouth in Devon.

I am asking £25 for him as he is a pure breed and i have papers to prove this and hes has close relative that have won medals.

Thanks for looking.

Neil

Due to the nature of there original purpose. (They were bred for fighting but are too big and slow for this.)

I really would not advice keeping them with other cockerals, i am sure this would cause lots of fighting, probably to the death.

Cheers