very well bred daytime bitch pup

hi there my mate has got a 9 mounth old well bred daytime bitch for sale the dam stanley bred bitch won 10 out of 11 matches pure winter daytime the sire nipper this bitch pup is about 22 23 to the shoulder red bitch has had 3 slips and killed 3 but as you all no they are weak this time of the year but she is just coming up to 9 mounths old so coming on well he wants £280 only for sale due giving up daytime so would have a deal for a pure whippet or a 3/4 whippet x under 20 inch and under 10 mounths old and would take a lightforce blitz or striker lamping pack in with a deal my number is 07748444615 anytime

Edited by lampingmad1

hi there my mate has got a 9 mounth old well bred daytime bitch for sale the dam stanley bred bitch won 10 out of 11 matches pure winter daytime the sire nipper this bitch pup is about 22 23 to the shoulder red bitch has had 3 slips and killed 3 but as you all no they are weak this time of the year but she is just coming up to 9 mounths old so coming on well he wants £280 only for sale due giving up daytime so would have a deal for a pure whippet or a 3/4 whippet x under 20 inch and under 10 mounths old and would take a lightforce blitz or striker lamping pack in with a deal

have u got phone number