J Darcy

Guest merle

I bought a copy of this new book Running Dog Addiction and this has got to be one of the best books ever on hunting with a running dog there is so much info in this book it is unreal and the pics are simply awsome

you can see this book has been written by a person with an outstanding amount of hunting and dog knowledge and after looking though this forum you can just what he catches no wander the book is so good

nice one JD

if anyone wants a copy contact

JDARCY :D:D:yes:

• 2 months later...

u cheeky git.

:search: were are you pat :search: , iv heard you a little boy, £50 is nothing to me.

do you have any Qualifications, do you have ajob? iv bin told you dont have either.

save your money, u mite need it some day. lol :lol::lol::D

sash Im right here mate Ive got qualifications and a job thanks Im a pawn a star and Ive just made a film the women that I was doing it with is called Mrs Sash I think she was great :good:. well Im sure I can get more than £50 mate and im young but Im a big boy.lol

• 2 months later...
I bought a copy of this new book Running Dog Addiction and this has got to be one of the best books ever on hunting with a running dog there is so much info in this book it is unreal and the pics are simply awsome

you can see this book has been written by a person with an outstanding amount of hunting and dog knowledge and after looking though this forum you can just what he catches no wander the book is so good

nice one JD

if anyone wants a copy contact

JDARCY :yes:  :yes:  ;)

ive just orderd a copy and cant wait for it to arrive if the reviews are anything to go by, had a quik flick through it at kelmarsh and looks good!