Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this illegal???

:blink:

I'll correct you then, it isn't illegal to sell plastic cans for £6, and anyone can give away cider for free. ;)

your spot on mate...i remember a few year back ....when my mate had a boozer infact it was quite a few years back.... :blink: ..anyway they wouldnt renew his license for liquer so he had a few private parties ;) ..he sold cocktail sticks for a pound or two cocktail sticks for £1.50....ect ect ..all above board and legal.... :D ...so supersonic your wrong :D:D:D ..forgot to add there was free drinks with those cocktail sticks... :D
in gallon plastic cans 30 gallons of cider made in a whisky barrell £6 each

I racked it off the barrell yesterday because i moved house 8 weeks ago and didnt want to move the barrel. im in tewkesbury gloucestershire 07770225319

If its anything like the cider some lads from gloucester brought up scotland on a falconry holiday a few years ago i just wish i lived nearer by far the best cider i have tasted.atvb

not sold one gallon on here only from my gate! pitty i would of liked to share some with you all pitty it would cost to much to post lads!! never mind allways another time my mates....

Hell mate, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, a gallon of booze (organic too) for £6, I'd buy the whole lot if I was near by. :drinks::drink::drink:

dont think this is illegal as he lives within one of the exempt three cider countys

im only up the road and you boys dont no what you are missing out on.hot weather and a spot of jake is all you need. :clapper::clapper:

it has nothing to do with the county he does not have to have a licence to produce if he produces under 1500 gallons in one household and when it comes to selling keep it quiet and among friends is my advice and take the money you make in cash straight into the cider again. im a cider maker myself we make about 1000 gallons and sell a little bit to friends but using it to barter is a more legal way of doing things :victory::whistling:

it has nothing to do with the county he does not have to have a licence to produce if he produces under 1500 gallons in one household and when it comes to selling keep it quiet and among friends is my advice and take the money you make in cash straight into the cider again. im a cider maker myself we make about 1000 gallons and sell a little bit to friends but using it to barter is a more legal way of doing things :victory::whistling:

f**k me , who gives a f**k ????

If I was nearer I'd have some, lol.

f****n right, how much is the postal? i f****n love the stuff and am willin 2 pay if it aint too much lol

Edited by RustyG