I have made the very difficult decision of selling my whippet, Sam. He is 3 yrs old, Laguna lines, KC reg and intact, so of use for breeding.

The reason I have made this decision is that we have a 6 month old baby and he is just not getting the amount of time and attention he is used to.

He is black and stands about 21" and weights around 28-29 pounds. Very friendly chap, but needs careful introduction to cats. We have a cat and they sleep together, so he is steady . Excellent with stock and loves to lamp, but only lamped a handfull of times last season. Good with other dogs and ferrets.

He hates sleeping outside and would not settle in a run. Is good in the house and will only go to a very good home.

£150 to ensure a good home, and is well worth that figure.

All the best in finding him a good home.. It seems a picture on here always grabs attention. It seems to me your looking for a pet home as much as a working home which i can understand.. have a bump on me and hope he finds an honest home!! NOT SOME PUPPY PEDDELLER OR SOMEONE WANTING A STUD!! Cheers... :)

• 2 months later...

Back in May i arranged for a kind gent to have Sam, only for my wife ( who had been moaning about the dog since the baby came along) to get very upset and beg me not to let him go...

I'm afraid that as much as we have tried, he just isnt getting the time he deserves.

Therefore he is again offered for sale at £150. Not an outdoor dog, but would make someone a real great work/ pet.

Any questions please let me know, he will not be going to just anyone, he has been with me a long time and will be greatly missed, but with the little one he is just finding his nose pushed out....

Based in Oswestry Shropshire..

Back in May i arranged for a kind gent to have Sam, only for my wife ( who had been moaning about the dog since the baby came along) to get very upset and beg me not to let him go...

I'm afraid that as much as we have tried, he just isnt getting the time he deserves.

Therefore he is again offered for sale at £150. Not an outdoor dog, but would make someone a real great work/ pet.

Any questions please let me know, he will not be going to just anyone, he has been with me a long time and will be greatly missed, but with the little one he is just finding his nose pushed out....

Based in Oswestry Shropshire..

a bit closer mate i would have had him no probs,good luck finding him a good home