landy crew cab convertion nearly finished

i'll retract my previouse comment johnny at that money you cant beat your little sport track i'm glad it was a bit of banter between pals unlike the usual pish that you get on here. and as for the best 4x4's i have a range rover classic a new ranger crewcab (crap 4x4) and the wife has a P38. the best offroader i ever had was a lada niva cossack went anywhere but if i had the dosh i wouldnt mind that TD5 crew cab

all the best boys

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: Sorry Dad. :cry:

yeah sorry dad :(

who wants the first shift on the naughty step, you or me Johnathon?

any way woz, who says i want to meet you twice, ive seen you once, that was enough :clapper::clapper: is that why they call you woz, as in " yeah once woz enough" :D:D:D

Come on buddy you know im still sore about those antis and my windows, its not you im just a bit off with everyone, even mrs mole.

i'll retract my previouse comment johnny at that money you cant beat your little sport track i'm glad it was a bit of banter between pals unlike the usual pish that you get on here. and as for the best 4x4's i have a range rover classic a new ranger crewcab (crap 4x4) and the wife has a P38. the best offroader i ever had was a lada niva cossack went anywhere but if i had the dosh i wouldnt mind that TD5 crew cab

all the best boys

lada cossack,now your talking :D:D i put a 16v astra engine and manta gear box in mine years ago,set of big tyres the bloody thing was unstopable...i bloody loved it...coils all round,independant front suspention,good heater,diff lock..no drafts..i never really understood why they didnt have a massive following..........the transfer box even took the hammer.. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Well woz its very impressive. As for thoses Lada cossaks, I always wanted one, heard they were terrible on fuel..............

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: the old lada's wernt availible with a derv engine so sorry to say they loved the juice...... :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Guest gyppo
Your right I probably would look less gay on a BMX because it wouldnt be the same colour as my light red (almost pink) SPORTRAK.

As I said to you on the phone you have done a grand job with that motor and hope to one day have something similar.

However, thats enough blowing smoke up your arse. I know why you have made it like that and im sure you (the wife) will be rewarded 10x for your efforts.

I still stand by my comments that LANDIES arnt suited for all types of sport, Just like a dog isnt for all types of hunting. The reason I like my sportrak so much is that it is supremely quiet, small, cheap and light. In an ideal world I think i would have a TD5 crewcab like the one you made and a small little jap mobile to smash about.

I will put my pics up of my gaymobile tomorrow.

It would be nice to hear some constructive comments wheather others think that LANDIES do everything or some foreign motors can offer a little something differant to the game.

Wishing you all the best,

Johnny

:clapper::clapper::clapper: johny wait till you need a bit of power and room for the game and dogs were you going to put your stuff i will one day have a landrover but at this moment i have to relie on my legs and a beat out old suburu but you couldnt give me asuzuki unless we were lamping on beaches only or sand

Well woz its very impressive. As for thoses Lada cossaks, I always wanted one, heard they were terrible on fuel..............

yep mine was the last lot to come to the uk the 1.7i and i wouldnt of liked to of sat behind it black clouds came out of it the best bit was when i got it it hadnt moved in 6 years stuck a set of jump leads on it and it fired up first time. i even managed to rip the wireing loom out and it still ran as long as you bump started it great bit of kit

Your right I probably would look less gay on a BMX because it wouldnt be the same colour as my light red (almost pink) SPORTRAK.

As I said to you on the phone you have done a grand job with that motor and hope to one day have something similar.

However, thats enough blowing smoke up your arse. I know why you have made it like that and im sure you (the wife) will be rewarded 10x for your efforts.

I still stand by my comments that LANDIES arnt suited for all types of sport, Just like a dog isnt for all types of hunting. The reason I like my sportrak so much is that it is supremely quiet, small, cheap and light. In an ideal world I think i would have a TD5 crewcab like the one you made and a small little jap mobile to smash about.

I will put my pics up of my gaymobile tomorrow.

It would be nice to hear some constructive comments wheather others think that LANDIES do everything or some foreign motors can offer a little something differant to the game.

Wishing you all the best,

Johnny

:clapper::clapper::clapper: johny wait till you need a bit of power and room for the game and dogs were you going to put your stuff i will one day have a landrover but at this moment i have to relie on my legs and a beat out old suburu but you couldnt give me asuzuki unless we were lamping on beaches only or sand

Well Gyppo,

Have you managed to just sell your landie then. I heard its a good motor and had plenty of game in it over the years you had it.

I Know its a bit small, but my truck is spot on for my needs.

Have to say though I am a bit surprised in how much petrol it drinks. Heavon for bid carrying out some 250mile journays in it. Mind you with the amount of fields you have up your way lamping on sand is never really going to be an option for you.

Well good luck with your new lamping motor.

All the best,

Johnny