landy crew cab convertion nearly finished

hear's a few pics of the latest convertion,should make a great hunting tool when i get it finished...it started out as a stolen recovered 12 seater station wagon

bevslandy2.jpg

12052009101.jpg

crewcabpainted.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

I didn't realise they still went on the register when they are stolen AND recovered by the same person?

:laugh:

Looking good mate, have you put the tie down rings in the back for your little gimp yet?

At least when he's in the back bit you won't have to listen to his sobbing on the way home after you've repeatedly raped him .......... again! :clapper:

I didn't realise they still went on the register when they are stolen AND recovered by the same person?

Looking good mate, have you put the tie down rings in the back for your little gimp yet?

At least when he's in the back bit you won't have to listen to his sobbing on the way home after you've repeatedly raped him .......... again! :clapper:

as you can see mate my pet gimp talbot left a comment.....give him a little freedom and he thinks he can take on the world.....aaaaaaaa bless him

as you can see mate my pet gimp talbot left a comment.....give him a little freedom and he thinks he can take on the world.....aaaaaaaa bless him

It is in seriousness though looking well, is your good lady pleased with it?

I still reckon it would have looked better in grey with the roof painted body colour .......... :D

Is that green an LR colour?

Could have been worse I suppose, there's a terrible burgundy colour they made some of the D2 TD5's in .............. fecking awful colour, alright truck for Stevie Wonder!!!

It is in seriousness though looking well, is your good lady pleased with it?

I still reckon it would have looked better in grey with the roof painted body colour .......... :D

Is that green an LR colour?

Could have been worse I suppose, there's a terrible burgundy colour they made some of the D2 TD5's in .............. fecking awful colour, alright truck for Stevie Wonder!!!

mate i was out voted by my mates and the mrs over colour choice with the roof...i prefer same coloured roof's.......yes its epsome green,propper landy colour......

and you know dam well iv just spent bloody £££££ on a matalic maroon td5 ya git......beleve me the sas gimp stuck on a fence pics are getting posted if you carry on :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:o

Just noticed, there's no back window ............ What thick twat would leave the f*****g window out?

:icon_eek:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: typical scouser!!!!! always looking for the easy way to get to the stereo!!!!!!!!!.......the windows are getting tinted tomorow and its easier to tint the curved window out of the truck............aloy's....tints....sound system =happy mrs :):):) on the road on tuesday...will post the final photo as soon as its done

:o

Just noticed, there's no back window ............ What thick twat would leave the f*****g window out?

:icon_eek:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: typical scouser!!!!! always looking for the easy way to get to the stereo!!!!!!!!!.......the windows are getting tinted tomorow and its easier to tint the curved window out of the truck............aloy's....tints....sound system =happy mrs :):):) on the road on tuesday...will post the final photo as soon as its done

Looking forward to seeing it finished, am only joking as I'm sure you know!

Check the time of this post .............. :whistling:

You wouldn't even begin to imagine what I've been up to!!!