English bull terrier dog first offer taken

Guest bullterrier

hubbs i have over twenty years experience with this breed i breed and show English bull terriers i respect and care about this breed its in my blood i also kennel dogs [ebt] until they are re homed on all dogs re homed are neutered or spayed and micro chipped this is what we do i personally wouldent have a say were the dog went to live that's down to the northern provincial bull terrier rehoming officer does ill just kennel him until a good home is found ill give you the £50 out of my own pocket the cat thing was your fault now your making this dog pay for your mistake you should be a shamed of yourself please think hard about my offer john

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never heard such a pile of shit, u got a stunning dog for f**k all form a man that was straight up from the start with u, he told the truth about the dog worts and all, he said he would never trust the bullie with livestock, and yet u let it loose with a Bengal, if its the truth dont know who worse u or your mrs, i have 2 predgree cats and would never be stupid enough to let a grown bullie near it or any of my fellas terriers near it with out making sure he be ok first....and then u advertise the dog again and not mention that it killed the bengal? or was not good with cats...come on now thats just down right nasty..without this sort of info dog will surley be passed on again and again.

ive no prob with u charging 250 for dog but i think u should have told Darbyman first and offered him some of the cash, hes a stunner and if he had a set of papers he be worth over a grand no problem, his head stunning...im waiting on a pup and expect to pay a lot for it, it will have papers and parents will be pll clear, so price goes up , ya just went the wrong way around things..

all this shit about money and offers isnt a good home for life better than any body's money ?

Yes it is and i havent found one yet pal and i will not be intimidatedin to letting him go to someone i dont know!!

But you put it for sale on Epupz! Do you know everyone on Epuz?? I dont think so! Or did you put it on Epupz hoping nobody on here would see the advert and you would be making a nice £200 profit?

hubbs i have over twenty years experience with this breed i breed and show English bull terriers i respect and care about this breed its in my blood i also kennel dogs [ebt] until they are re homed on all dogs re homed are neutered or spayed and micro chipped this is what we do i personally wouldent have a say were the dog went to live that's down to the northern provincial bull terrier rehoming officer does ill just kennel him until a good home is found ill give you the £50 out of my own pocket the cat thing was your fault now your making this dog pay for your mistake you should be a shamed of yourself please think hard about my offer john

Well hubbs a sound offer, if you have anything about you then you will pm bullterrier ASAP, thread locked.