English bull terrier dog first offer taken

black an tan with white on chest and feet short and stocky was told 16months acts young teeth are mint but colour makes him look older,he tries to bonk anything that moves , paid a fair bit for this dog, but the dog goes crazy on his lead no good for what i want, hes fine with kids and other dogs, but unless you have a strong chain on him he will chew through it befor you get him out, i have no more leads left he even snapped the lead clip on my chain, he lives outside, pics dont do him justice to good homes only first offer taken on this dog, you will need a chain lead and collar for him.

cheers derbylad

Image021.jpg

Image024.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he looks like a real nice looking dog,dont think iv seen a black and tan one before,i wouldnt have time for him back flipping on lead lol but if i didnt work i think id have a go mind you i think id take every dog that came up if i could.lol.hope you find i good home for him mate.atb

nice dog [bANNED TEXT] i had a bitch same as colour as him a few years back she was the same soons a leash or that went on her she bit right threw it she was amazing with kids and other dogs was totaly laid back but tended to switch of if not on the leash on a walk so rehomed her for same reasons as your self bye sounds of it

yeh hes sound running loose , but ive tried and tried and hes just mental i wanted to work him and put him over a lurcher my mate had hes always wanted a english x but hes just mental makes way to much noise when hes out he settles on the lead but pulls non stop and every now and then goes crazy he may well come good with someone like i said first offer taken on this guy

Surely its just abit of training needed? and sounds then like youve got your self a sound dog.

give it a go then mate ? its hard to train a dog thats had none but im sure with time yeh he could come good but only as a pet id never trust him round live stock

Fair play derbylad for not bull shitting about him nice dog if i did not have terriers i would have him.

no point bullshittin like i said first offer taken hes sound with other dogs if they tolerate him bonking them

forgot to say hes a miniature english bull so hes no taller than 14'' still no offer on this little guy

You were going to put a miniture english bull over a lurcher/greyhound!!

yeh why ! hes about 3'' smaller than my mates bully and his isnt miniature, but the same build as his so whats the problem?

forgot to say hes a miniature english bull so hes no taller than 14'' still no offer on this little guy

You were going to put a miniture english bull over a lurcher/greyhound!!

yeh why ! hes about 3'' smaller than my mates bully and his isnt miniature, but the same build as his so whats the problem?

pm sent