Sign in to follow this  
derbylad

English bull terrier dog first offer taken

i dont expect that crap off someone i told i was interested in selling them the dog.

did u say that to me ????? no

How the fook do i know your not gonna do that hey

yes that was aimed at you i didnt try and make you look a fool mate and thats basically what you did without giving me a chance to think..

The dog got the girfriends cat......that was your fault, you should have forseen such a tragedy could happen. Now your expecting some buyer to pay the price for your mistake !

You have made the mistake any fool could have made yet your coming the high and mighty, you wont let the dog go here or there. A fella who gets a bull terrier and allows it the oportunity to kill another pet after having it a short period of time is a fool.

Your spouting about the price of bengals......yes they are expensive, i've had two myself. You bought yours for £200, on what i'm seeing here your the sort who trawls the papers and internet for 'bargains'.

I feel sorry for the dog.

Edited by Ko Shamo

:clapper: hubbs i tell u one thing u are good at trying to bull shit your way out of things

before all the went carzy i gave u a offer of 2 things one to come and look at my house ect and 2 a money offer of what u paid

Edited by dantheman09

:clapper: hubbs i tell u one thing u are good at trying to bull shit your way out of things

So why would i let you have him when you act like this ...

cos your not makeing a profit out of it

before all the went carzy i gave u a offer of 2 things one to come and look at my house ect and 2 a money offer of what u paid

Yes but i kept getting quotations put up mate that kinda put me off a little

cos your not makeing a profit out of it

well said jeppi

I dont know why i even got involved with such a daft debate the dog is obviousy better where he is, i can't beleive how people can be so single minded , by the end of the day i know of a couple of people that have bought dogs and ended selling them on for more that are members on here and somehow seem to be respected. I assure you it isnt about the money and people dont know me so its very unfair to judge..

i dont have a cat ,i dont think there ever was a cat your just makeing up pi@h so you dont look like a total pr@ck.

ok then when u put u were re-homeing him if i turned around and said here u go theres £200 u wouldnt of even vetted my house u would of took the money then looked for another dog to make a quick dolla on