lurcher bitch for sale

Guest travis22

[font="Impact"]hello i am selling my mate dog it is a colle greyound cross whippet bull she is 2yeads old and work day and nioght he what 100 for her pm me and i will give you his number [/font]

[font="Impact"]hello i am selling my mate dog it is a colle greyound cross whippet bull she is 2yeads old and work day and nioght he what 100 for her pm me and i will give you his number [/font]

why is the bitch getting sold lad, any photos

Edited by gary09

send me your pals number please for the collie/greyhound and i'll give him a bell

cheers

send me your pals number please for the collie/greyhound and i'll give him a bell

cheers

when it says guest next there names means they are no longer on the site ;)

cheers

when it says guest next there names means they are no longer on the site ;)

cheers mate..

HES BIN TRYIN TO SELL THAT IN A FEW DIFFERENT NAMES THAT TRAVIS 22 FECKIN DELETE IM WASTE OF FECKIN SPACE TRYIN TO PARM SHIT OFF ON PEOPLE AND WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTHIN FOR SALE (SELLIN IT FOR A FREIND OF MINE) GET A GRIP A BANN THESE FECKERS WILL YA THESE ARE SPOILIN THIS SITE NOW!!!