for stud

sum ded ard scarred up dogs there a credit to there owners. when my pup is ready to line al b intouch stabba

how olds ur pup now nodster ? 8-9mnth ? f**k sake mate get it lined ya dont mess about when this line is up for stud :blink::clapper:

8mnth that pups too old now no good, me new pups comein up 7wks should be ready to line in a week or 2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This line was offered at stud in the EDRD but he only lined 2 greyhound bitches. Honest. When i breed my own bitches the puppies will only be gifted to my best mates. They are never for sale out of my own kennels. So if anyone out there says that they have 1 then they are telling fibs. Honest. ATB stabba.

Guest Lamper18
This line was offered at stud in the EDRD but he only lined 2 greyhound bitches. Honest. When i breed my own bitches the puppies will only be gifted to my best mates. They are never for sale out of my own kennels. So if anyone out there says that they have 1 then they are telling fibs. Honest. ATB stabba.

would you swap 1 for noddy10's mam ? or a striker lamp :clapper:

would you swap 1 for noddy10's mam ? or a striker lamp :clapper:

Fcuk the lamp. I will take NODDY10s mam every time mate :yes::yes::yes:

if your gifting your pups to your best friends your goin to be left with a kennel full WILSON

im putting this on for my mate stabba

his half x up for stud works day and night 110% on everything and i mean everything !!

pm stabba if interested

£250 stud fee

ugly-dog-pic.jpg

if this is the ridge cross that ive heard about it must dispatch with palgue and pestulance dont think id wanna eat that

• 1 month later...
Warning this is a wind up :blink:

That dogs cock dropped off whilst coursing last season,

The real owners got it in a jar with some pickles

Messer :censored:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: The dogs cock finally dropped off after serving one of Noddy 10,s bitches.