for stud

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lamper18
git it inti shows gadge sure thatl tack the rid tikit in the bulx cless nae borr but ! yill get dugs fae aw ower the jint cumin wance it gits sum rozzets like

get it into shows gadge sure that will take the red ticket in the bull x class no bother but wou will get a few ??? comeing once it gets some rozets like :clapper:

something along those lines :clapper:

them dogs look to young to be tried and tested :clapper:
there you go again macker.,speaking without thinking... :blink: ..take alook at SIR LIGHTING STRIKES WHILE THE OVENS HOT...that his pedigree name i just call him SIR.HES FORM THE FIRST LITTER..... ;)

;)page12a.jpg

nah man yi kin serve a bitch wi yur dug wance yur dugs 7 munth min nae borr , they bulx's kin tack onihin doon singul hawndit fae aboot 6 munth so bi a year auld yi ken the dugs 110% maaaan

Guest Lamper18
nah man yi kin serve a bitch wi yur dug wance yur dugs 7 munth min nae borr , they bulx's kin tack onihin doon singul hawndit fae aboot 6 munth so bi a year auld yi ken the dugs 110% maaaan

stop ruining my topic you chav :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest manda

Look s like its lost a few teeth due to the big game lol also looks like its fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down but what looks with its outstanding hunting ability lol

Guest Lamper18
sum ded ard scarred up dogs there a credit to there owners. when my pup is ready to line al b intouch stabba

how olds ur pup now nodster ? 8-9mnth ? f**k sake mate get it lined ya dont mess about when this line is up for stud :blink::clapper: