rapid 7 mk 1 for sale good hunting combo

Hi i have a mk1 rapid 22 carbine /2 seven shot mags/ags 3x9x40 scope/padded gun bag/leather sling/silencer its the pre anti tamper version all in good condition has small chip in stock where sling mount is but not noticable i am just fussy.I will add some pictures on sat but is a very nice gun and a great hunting combo i would like £550 for it please.I will take a air arms S410 in part ex with cash my way or anythingelse to make up the difference.Any more questions please call me on 07833 44 80 40.This is a cheap set up lads and its as it is in the pics all in good condition and it has so i am told the screw on the stock you can twist and push it up to 25 lbs if you have a ticket.

post-34718-1243113389.jpg

post-34718-1243113406.jpg

post-34718-1243113426.jpg

Edited by ferret_men

post-31347-1243175617_thumb.jpgpost-31347-1243175645_thumb.jpg

Hi i have a mk1 rapid 22 carbine /2 seven shot mags/ags 3x9x40 scope/padded gun bag/leather sling/silencer its the pre anti tamper version all in good condition has small chip in stock where sling mount is but not noticable i am just fussy.I will add some pictures on sat but is a very nice gun and a great hunting combo i would like £550 for it please.I will take a air arms S410 in part ex with cash my way or anythingelse to make up the difference.Any more questions please call me on 07833 44 80 40.This is a cheap set up lads and its as it is in the pics all in good condition and it has so i am told the screw on the stock you can twist and push it up to 25 lbs if you have a ticket.

Mate how much cash will you be wanting aswell.

hia, i have a s410 carbine pre anti tamper. i have 2 custom stocks with this too as i make them , very nice , if ya wanna see pics have a look on the airarms owners forum under gallery section , loads a pics on there . maybe we could work out a deal on this .