carruth unless they some how take your dog away i think theres a slim chance thell stop you.

everyone starts somewhere carruthers all the best finding bitch 4 ya dog,sb was a young man once and no one gave him a chance,surely its the man that makes the dog :o

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gyppo
punch at stud to approved bitches £150 so were all the greys he covered given the royal approval then,dam sure if someone was (looking after) my dog i wudnt have known about the stud add and the money that was being made.double standards from the A team :big_boss:

just a guess this:

fenmaster ,you know it's sb, as he was the one who pulled punch of you when you got knocked out at that show .

the above is a pm i recieved

i would of loved to see that,but wasnt punch attack trained , ;);)

carruth unless they some how take your dog away i think theres a slim chance thell stop you.

everyone starts somewhere carruthers all the best finding bitch 4 ya dog,sb was a young man once and no one gave him a chance,surely its the man that makes the dog :o

Got to disagree he was around some sound lads [bANNED TEXT] he was younger whind up merchants but good lads atvb dell
  • 2 weeks later...

are there no suitable bitchs in cumbria ,none of your mates got one you can get a pup out of.

[/quo

there are prpbably a few in cumbria

around my neck of the woods though alot of them are dogs mate, theres a couple of bitches but they lack a bit of speed, height, and strength im looking for a bitch slightly bigger than my dog, and quick.

Edited by carruthers
bump, the lad needs a pup. RIP will die of old age before you get a pup at this rate.lol

hahaha

cheers dances, at the end of the day mate i could only see what there is available in bitches, i would like a pup off him sometime yes but if theres nothing around this year, i mite have better look with next year...lol...

cheers for all the replys fellow hunters

all the best

steve