there the worst lurchers about, there braindead n cant be trusted. old school lurcher is what u want

tit

am [bANNED TEXT] tho. everybody has there opinion bit thats mine. every bull cross ave seen yaps like f**k when on something

TIT :clapper:

no got a clue

i'll give you a clue .......YOU ARE A TIT :clapper:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaydar1888
there the worst lurchers about, there braindead n cant be trusted. old school lurcher is what u want

tit

am [bANNED TEXT] tho. everybody has there opinion bit thats mine. every bull cross ave seen yaps like f**k when on something

no got a clue

ur proberly a wee ametuer, goes out n gets fuckall wae ur big bull cross yappin like f**k n fightin wae other dogs, yous aint hunters, yous are wastin lurchers ya pure tit

tit

no got a clue

ur proberly a wee ametuer, goes out n gets fuckall wae ur big bull cross yappin like f**k n fightin wae other dogs, yous aint hunters, yous are wastin lurchers ya pure tit

here mate im not being an arse but can you kindly leave this topic, this isnt a thred for arguments mate

just puttin ma point across about bull cross lurchers n al post where a want

here mate everyone has opinions but this thread is about my dog, maybe you have seen bullcrosses that yap but this is about a hard working, non yapping dog who i wish to breed off to carry on from him when he retires

thanks

steve

Guest jaydar1888
just puttin ma point across about bull cross lurchers n al post where a want

here mate everyone has opinions but this thread is about my dog, maybe you have seen bullcrosses that yap but this is about a hard working, non yapping dog who i wish to breed off to carry on from him when he retires

thanks

steve

sorry mate. aw the best wae the dog

nice looking dog mate shame iv already got a stud for my bitch when i mate her!! or i would of been interested!! here is pic of my bitch any way!! the black and white one! and my mate dog that im gonna use!

post-29530-1242933665.jpg

post-29530-1242933764.jpg

so is this why you was asking all the questions a while back thinking you had punch lines ?

i smell peddler who is trying to make out of 1/4 flynn. :cry: the real deals are about but when has anyone heard of them selling pups or being put out to stud? never.

golden rule number 1 , the best dogs are gifted and kept close and anything else is just second - forth best

im not doubting your dog and probably does everything you say it does and hopefully any buyers would want to see the dog work first before parting with there hard earned.

Guest MickyB
i have just logged in as i was told of this thread.just for the record,there are no direct punch dogs about,there was only one dog pup bred from the punch dog,and he died at 7 weeks old,you have a flynn bred x dog,not a punch bred dog,the closest things to punch we own,and there never at stud,there are only 7 dogs that are a direct line to the punch and flynn dogs,and we own them all,there never at stud,and if they ever get used its to trusted mates only,and then there only out crosses,all the pure stuff is kepted or gifted to thoses that we trust,we never sale or stud dogs for money all the best SB owner of punch

SB, was Punch not advertised at stud in the working dog mags? EDRD for example?