what gun have you

heres mine lads daystate .20 and theoben 20 and my night vision scope even poped in the picture daystate harrier .20 cal profile stock hawk nighteye 3-9-50 iluminated recticule weihrauch moderated harris bipod theoben rapid 12 .20cal cs target stock hawk nighteye 3-12-50 ao iluminated recticule 1 night vision scope with ir iluminator

post-21483-1243018601_thumb.jpg

post-21483-1243018615_thumb.jpg

Edited by shaun sale

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have BSA lightning in .22 . It's not as fancy as most of your guns but i like shooting it. Ive had it years and killed loads of gear with it from rats to geese and everything in between. Ive had a few pre charged guns aswell but always kept my BSA and sold the pcp's. It has a theoben gas ram fitted.

wow! nice hares. i got a lightnign xl wich is exactly the sme as your except different stock and larger sound moderator. i am getting a awt gas ram fitted in mine.

[/quote

if its a .22 gun youve got be careful you dont accidently put a .177 gas ram in it ;) as it would be well over the limit and you wouldnt want that would you :angel::nono:

Guest buster321c
wow! nice hares. i got a lightnign xl wich is exactly the same as your except different stock and larger sound moderator. i am getting a awt gas ram fitted in mine.

:doh: Jesus

Edited by buster321c
Guest Scuba1
wow! nice hares. i got a lightnign xl wich is exactly the same as your except different stock and larger sound moderator. i am getting a awt gas ram fitted in mine.

:doh: Jesus

And a different scope as well. But other then that its EXACTLY the same :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

What aaron means is............he has a similar trigger on his gun

Edited by Scuba1
RWS excalibre carbine with 3-9x50IR Hawke night-eye ,logun silencer and 9-13tilt Deben bipod.

I wouldnt imgainge there are too many of these around, I can across it by accident. Fantastic walnut stock and i love the bolt, personally i love it but im a tad bias i think.

yep i agree aswell :] i have the excalibre but i dont think i have the carbine. nice and light aswell.

HW100T .177 MTC VIPER 8-32x60 AG IR and HW97k .177 V-MACH TASCO VARMINT 6-24X50 :clapper:

post-21616-1242858365.jpg

THERE ARE SOME VERY GOOD GUNS ON HERE AND ARE A PLEASURE TO LOOK AT!I BROUGHT A BSA LIGHTNING XL TODAY WITH NIKON 8~32x60 scope.

Im very pleased with it>

Thanks mate :) I've joined a couple of field target clubs so i'm looking to add a Steyr LG110 or a second hand Feinwerkbau P70 Alu to my collection in the next few months.

I had a bsa super sport with iron sights and then the lightning both were in .22 they were quite accurate and I dropped a load of pigeons with them. :thumbs:

Edited by RAMCAM

Couldn't get 2 pics on.

this is my more resent gun (about 12 years) rapid mk 1 What an air rifle brilliant.Had many air guns over the past 45 years All not much good compaired to this. :victory:

post-13213-1243191606_thumb.jpg

RWS excalibre carbine with 3-9x50IR Hawke night-eye ,logun silencer and 9-13tilt Deben bipod.

I wouldnt imgainge there are too many of these around, I can across it by accident. Fantastic walnut stock and i love the bolt, personally i love it but im a tad bias i think.

yep i agree aswell :] i have the excalibre but i dont think i have the carbine. nice and light aswell.

Well im only guessing as well as i havent been able to see pictures of the carbine and standard side by side. mines got the 16" barrel so....

Im trying to find another magazine for it but they are (in my veiw really dear) but i guess i'll have to bite the bullet (pun intended)

I,ve got a Daystate mk3 FAC running at 30lbs,a Webley fx2000 .22 ,Webley Tracker .22,HW .177. The FX is deadly at 30/35mtrs spot on ,the tracker is a great little rifle ,the hw77 is to heavy but had to have it ,it was the gun of the time in the 80,s (accurate).The Daystate is the bee,s nee,s no noise,no kick back pigeons and rabbits 60+mtrs when the wind [bANNED TEXT] hits them with a crack having trouble at the moment trying different pellets

people keep saying bisley mags and airarms diablo,s but they dont seem consistant hoping these defiants give me better results :thumbs-up:

CHEERS sorry dont no how to load pics up