what gun have you

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my peach. Not expecting to see many of these on this thread. Falcon FN12 Raptor Lighthunter, with an MTC Mamba 3-12x44 RIR scope. Without a doubt the best airgun I have ever used. Excuse my dinner in the photo, it is the best one I have.

DSC00011-1.jpg

heres mine

my latest acquisition

30032009274.jpg

my other

01112008222-001-1.jpg

2250b no more

and one i recently sold (the one on the bottom)

11012009025.jpg

but the first pic, my super 10 bbk, is the dog bollox with the full JB blueprinting inc silencer baffles,

that thumbhole stock in the pic is for sale or swap too, pm for details

RWS excalibre carbine with 3-9x50IR Hawke night-eye ,logun silencer and 9-13tilt Deben bipod.

I wouldnt imgainge there are too many of these around, I can across it by accident. Fantastic walnut stock and i love the bolt, personally i love it but im a tad bias i think.

post-27231-1242921104_thumb.jpg

What you mean custom built ? Whats custom about it ?

its an AA410k 'custom shop'

the only difference is the black cocking bolt and extra polished action.oh yeah and it has custom shop written on it in nice,fancy writing.

mechanically its exactly the same as any other AA410k.

Ok Duck , i just did`nt understand , cheers . You still shoot with Coney ? Aint seen either of you on here for ages

Mine AA S400 , also useBSA Ultra

DSCF1066.jpg

Still here!!

Had a long lay off...been to involved with work...sad I know but in todays current climate graft has to come first, but hoping to blow the cobwebs of the HW100 and get some practice in before going on the rampage.......good to be back, keep you all informed of my progress!!!

Regards...

Coney

I have BSA lightning in .22 . It's not as fancy as most of your guns but i like shooting it. Ive had it years and killed loads of gear with it from rats to geese and everything in between. Ive had a few pre charged guns aswell but always kept my BSA and sold the pcp's. It has a theoben gas ram fitted.

003.jpg

001-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

Joe :D

wow! nice hares. i got a lightnign xl wich is exactly the sme as your except different stock and larger sound moderator. i am getting a awt gas ram fitted in mine.

170320061358.jpg

AAs200 with a re-done stock, Nikko sterling 9x32x60 IR scope.

Done quite a bit of bunnybashing last year with her -140 in 2 month's in last year's summer.

Longest shot was a 67 yard's when a bunny decided to walk on the range literally a yard behind a target :)