what gun have you

like in my last post just got this air arms s410 custom built it's a corker, can't wait to try it out, also got a air arms s200 cheap off a mate but looks hiddious, will have to get a stock for it, come on lads show us your pics of ya guns see which gun if any, is the best nothing serious (no arguments) just want to see what people say and show. ;):D

post-12659-1242846490.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like in my last post just got this air arms s410 custom built it's a corker, can't wait to try it out, also got a air arms s200 cheap off a mate but looks hiddious, will have to get a stock for it, come on lads show us your pics of ya guns see which gun if any, is the best nothing serious (no arguments) just want to see what people say and show. ;):D

couldn't fit on the other soz both guns are .22

post-12659-1242846921.jpg

What you mean custom built ? Whats custom about it ?

its an AA410k 'custom shop'

the only difference is the black cocking bolt and extra polished action.oh yeah and it has custom shop written on it in nice,fancy writing.

mechanically its exactly the same as any other AA410k.

the only difference is the black cocking bolt and extra polished action.oh yeah and it has custom shop written on it in nice,fancy writing.

soz lads meant to put shop must of got carried away typing cheersthe corrections

the duck

soz lads meant to put shop must of got carried away typing cheersthe corrections

the duck

You did put "SHOP" :blink: :blink: :blink:

Guest buster321c

Ok Duck , i just did`nt understand , cheers . You still shoot with Coney ? Aint seen either of you on here for ages

Mine AA S400 , also useBSA Ultra

DSCF1066.jpg

aint got a pic (apart fom the one in my avatar) bsa lightning xl .22 with leapers 3-9x40 scope. am saivng up for an air arms s400. lightning xl is a very handy little gun, easy to cock, well balanced and i am going to fit it with a awt gas ram. shoot like a dram, even if it isent he most accurate gun in the world.

the duck

i certainly wasn't criticising you mate,i had one the same and wish i never parted with it.probablt THE most accurate gun i've had.