bedlington whippet greyhound bitch

Guest jackmack

very reliable bitch. 4 years old.rough coated and grey in colour.very good ferreting bitch stands around 22tts she has single handedly done foxes on the lamp. hits in the seat. retreaves. really hard working bitch small on the outside but a massive heart is just as good on the bigger game as some bull crosses. will swap for a proven terrier to ground patterdale preference. or for sale at £175 call or text me on 07530687912 :)

Guest terrierman90
very reliable bitch. 4 years old.rough coated and grey in colour.very good ferreting bitch stands around 22tts she has single handedly done foxes on the lamp. hits in the seat. retreaves. really hard working bitch small on the outside but a massive heart is just as good on the bigger game as some bull crosses. will swap for a proven terrier to ground patterdale preference. or for sale at £175 call or text me on 07530687912 :)

any pics

interested mate would you trial the dog first before purchase