• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I never thought starting a thread would be so stressfull. Since erveryone if full of opinion of what I should or should not have done. Any ideas what I'm supposed to do now

just try to find the pups a good home

Guest Lamper18
Bred from a rescued great dane cross? What is the world coming to. Go and have a look around your local rescue kennels properly, it's people like you who put dogs in rescue. How could you justify the pregnancy being carried on because you had 2 homes lined up, give us a break, it's f*****g obvious a great dane cross is going to have a hell of alot more pups than 2!

Im not sorry if i have been rude or offensive, but having seen and know what goes on in rescue kennels, this kind of thing makes me sick.

how can you talk with the ammount of shit ur mother is peddling :thumbdown:

goodluck finding them a home mate :victory:

Edited by Lamper18
Bred from a rescued great dane cross? What is the world coming to. Go and have a look around your local rescue kennels properly, it's people like you who put dogs in rescue. How could you justify the pregnancy being carried on because you had 2 homes lined up, give us a break, it's f*****g obvious a great dane cross is going to have a hell of alot more pups than 2!

Im not sorry if i have been rude or offensive, but having seen and know what goes on in rescue kennels, this kind of thing makes me sick.

how can you talk with the ammount of shit ur mother is peddling :thumbdown:

goodluck finding them a home mate :victory:

thanks derbylad and lamper18

4 Pups left

Sire - Bull/greyhound x saluki 28"tts

Dam - Great dane x Greyhound 27"tts

Big strong healthy pups.

North East England

live outside and wormed

2 dogs Black with white chest blazes

2 bitches 1 Black and 1 brown tan mix

looking £100each or offers